• Reviews | English

Good price and easy source of Omega 3

Posted by Krisinsight on Mar 28, 2009

Chia is a good vegetarian source of Omega 3. Mix with water and eat like a jello.

Super Deal on a Superfood

Posted by Reviewer2257340 on Jan 08, 2009

I use these in a "raw" cookie/truffle I make. Soaked in melted coconut oil with cacao nibs, the truffle includes bee pollen, sesame seeds, a variety of raw nuts and seeds, coconut, peanut butter, wheat germ, a little gingered honey, and sometimes molasses. Mmmmm...

Chia Seed

Posted by Reviewer1462022 on Feb 23, 2009

Keeps me full & with the higest level of Omega-3

Best Deal For Chia

Posted by Reviewer1850322 on Feb 09, 2009

For the price this is the best deal for Chia. Just as good as the Greens+ that sells for around a dollar more but you get more Chia with this brand.

Much better price than anywhere else I've seen.

Posted by Reviewer3242897 on Apr 11, 2011

Much better price than anywhere else I've seen.

Makes your hair healthy!

Posted by Reviewer2389373 on Jun 17, 2011

I have had slow growing dull hair for years but when I started taking chia seeds , I've noticed a fast hair growth and major shine in my hair! I put a scoop in my smoothies, also in my noting cereal ;) I make sure I have them in my house always and iherb is the best price for them

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1620000 on Jun 28, 2011

I bought this product after reading so many healthy living bloggers write about this product. And I'm glad that I did. I've been using the chia seeds in my smoothies and also in my yogurts. There is really no taste, and reminds me of poppy seeds.

good quality Chia seed

Posted by Reviewer2409476 on Jul 26, 2011

Nature's Answer chia is good qualilty (certified Kosher, non-gmo and gluten free)and is packaged well for freshness. I use it for the omega-3 benefits for both myself and also add it to my dogs' food.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2631591 on Aug 24, 2011

It really assists bowel function and regularity.

So far so good!

Posted by Reviewer2051852 on Sep 10, 2011

I use this in my breakfast smoothy and it really seems to help me with energy which is what I needed!!!