Nature's Answer, Coral Calcium Choice, 90 Capsules

Coral Calcium

Posted by Reviewer3326651 From Alabama on Dec 10, 2008

I have used several brands of coral calcium and they seems all equally good. I usually shop for the best price when I reorder. I think coral calcium is better because it comes from a natural resource. Plus it has a long list of other minerals.

Coral Calcium

Posted by Reviewer2134287 From Indiana on Mar 05, 2009

We like this product, one reaseon is because it includes more than just the coral calicum.

Complete calcium

Posted by Reviewer1186784 From Oregon on Jul 19, 2011

I was looking for a good source of absorbable calcium, and I've found it. I can tell it works because my nails and hair have improved. There are no digestive issues with this product. I also appreciate the mix of minerals included.

Alkalizing Effect

Posted by Reviewer3298425 From Singapore on Dec 04, 2011

I am monitoring the alkalinity of my urine. Initially, i took it in its capsule form 3 times a day and there seems to be no effect (low pH; less than 6) But when i open up the capsule into my cup of water, the pH of my urine ranges 6.6-7.2. If the concept of acid-base balance theory is true, then this product really works.

like it

Posted by Reviewer1526191 From Kansas on Mar 06, 2009

I noticed some time ago that I slept better when taking a calcium supplement, particularly one combined with magnesium. So, I take calcium/magnesium for the health of my bones and to prevent osteoporosis, but also to ensure good sleep. This one did not disappoint. I recommend it and will probably buy it again.