New To iHerb?

Nature's Answer, Cornsilk, Alcohol-Free, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1837537 on May 11, 2008

My guinea pig is now stone-free, thanks to this product, used in conjunction with chanca piedra tincture (also available from iherb), and homemade hydrangea tea. Thanks for a great product!

Cornsilk

Posted by Reviewer2739266 on Dec 20, 2010

I've been using the cornsilk extract daily for my guinea pig who has bladderstones. My vet suggested we try the cornsilk instead of subjecting him to an operation to remove the stones. It's been over a year, and my piggie is doing well with no problems. His latest x-ray shows diminished stones and no new stones.

great for kidneys

Posted by Reviewer1233115 on May 25, 2010

i recommend highly

Worked for kidney detox

Posted by Reviewer3131856 on Jul 05, 2010

My doctor requested that I do a kidney detox and recommended cornsilk as part of that protocol. He said any brand was fine so I chose Nature's Answer Alcohol-Free and I was very happy that it clearly helped detox my kidneys. I am continuing to use this product to support the clearing of toxins out of my kidneys.

Wow! It works!

Posted by Reviewer1676071 on Mar 06, 2012

Cornsilk was recommended to me for high blood pressure by my brother but after reading the reviews, I realized I could also use it for urinary problems. The tincture worked on the urinary problems from the very first dose. I ordered both the capsules and the tincture and found that the tincture works better for me than the capsules. I have not noticed a difference in blood pressure yet but I have only used cornsilk for about a week. I was pleased that the order shipped so quickly.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »