Nice formula of enzymes but not very concentrated

Posted by ShaktiSophia on Aug 16, 2012

I found it uneasy to compare the concentration of this product with that of other digestive enzymes formulas (different units or ways of indicating the actual amount per serving), but it seems that this product isn't very concentrated compared to some other brands. However, it has a nice variety of enzymes in it, so I just make up for the seemingly lower concentration by taking twice the recommended serving size whenever needed, then it works fine. The presentation in blister packs is quite handy for carrying around, for instance when going to the restaurant. I like that the capsules don't contain any magnesium stearate.

Работающие ферменты! Working enzymes!

Posted by Ludviga on Aug 16, 2012

Всегда, когда я уезжаю далеко из дома (на отдых, в отпуск), у меня начинаются проблемы с пищеварением. Видимо, это случается из-за изменения климата и воды. На этот раз, перед отъездом, я заказала эти энзимы. И сразу же начала принимать. Удивительно, но у меня впервые не было проблем с желудком, вздутия живота. Я пришла к выводу, что это средство хорошо работает. Рекомендую для покупки! Always, when I leave far from the house (on rest, in holiday), I begin problems with digestion. Probably, it happens because of climate change and water. This time, before departure, I ordered these энзимы. And at once started to accept. Surprisingly, but I had for the first time no problems with a stomach, stomach swellings. I came to a conclusion that this means well works. I recommend for purchase!

Not worth it

Posted by MichaelLabib on Aug 19, 2012

We tried it for a week, we are almost done with the second pack. It had no effect on our entire family. Dr's Best is much more effective, even more effective than NOW Foods Enzymes.

Natures Answer Brand Daily Digestive Enzymes

Posted by 5702615038509124220 on Sep 04, 2012

This product is economically priced, and works very well. I especially like that it is in a blister pack. This means I can keep a few in my handbag and they stay nice and fresh! I will definitely order it again.

useful enzymes

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 31, 2012

It's a very useful supplement. Designed for better absorption of very different food.

it helped me to cope with the new foods while on vacation

Posted by Reviewer2891273 on Oct 14, 2012

You can’t always pick what and when you want to eat when you travel a foreign country. I took it with me on vacation, and it helped me to cope with the new foods at the add times. It is very convenient to carry in the purse or in the pocket. I sometimes use these at home when I eat too much protein or fat.

Seem to work ok

Posted by anjarudi on Aug 27, 2012

I have only been using these occasionally with the main meal of the day. They do seem to work ok, just not to be very strong. Perhaps I need to up the dose a bit. Don't like Blister Packs. Capsules are ok, would have preferred just the powder, but maybe that's just me..

Seems to do the trick

Posted by Herbal-Andy on Apr 10, 2012

Product is fine, packaging is fine- no complaints. I need all the help I can get. ACV, sodium bicarb, slippery elm; all help to fight the acid. Using these in the morning before breakfast seems to be helping too because I don't notice a great deal of discomfort these days. Of course, the real test will be when I stop

Super Special price could not be beat!

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jul 08, 2012

My sweetie and I have been using the Enzymedica digestive enzymes for the past few years, and we are very happy with them--except for the cost. I bought these Daily Digestives when they were on Super Special. For $5 I could not resist. I will use these when we are in between orders of Enzymedica Digest, but I try to avoid blister packs as a regular item because of the added packaging. Even at the regular iHerb price these are a great deal and seem to be a very good enzyme.

Digestive enzyme