Strong taste, thick liquid & unmarked Dropper

Posted by 5719145996756658296 on Oct 30, 2015

Bought this cos Nature's Way's version was out of stock. In comparison, this liquid is thicker, taste is strong with bitterness. One minus would be the dropper is not marked like Nature's Way's so you have to count the drops to get the right dosage.

wouldn't be without it - made enterovirus tolerable

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Sep 25, 2014

I recently came down with the worst cold I have ever had when enterovirus was big in the news here. As a rule I do not get colds, but this bugger was bad news. It took a few days to really get hold because at first I was dosing with zinc and vitamin C, but once it started ramping up I got out the big guns (this Echinacea & Goldenseal combo plus colloidal silver and astragalus). I began to feel a bit better immediately just after the first dose. Had I known what it was that my body was initially trying to fight off, I would have taken this immediately at the first sign of sinus congestion and sore throat. As bad as it was, other people had much worse experiences than me (more severe symptoms and longer duration) so I attribute my milder experience to all these wonderful natural products which support my immune system and help my body do what it knows how to do.

Momo

Posted by 4755456102405298147 on Apr 27, 2014

My kids willing to drink even not in good taste !

Works well. Strong flavor

Posted by 4990653709946582823 on Dec 01, 2013

Very strong, 'hard to swallow' flavor! However, I think that is with any goldenseal product. Works well!

Good without alcohol!

Posted by Reviewer1181747 on Jan 08, 2013

Good supplement if you can't take capsules or tablets.

Works Great - Taste Is Not Great

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Feb 07, 2012

This is almost the worst tasting stuff I have ever put in my mouth- ha ha. Mix in juice and it's okay. I used this along with Elderberry Extract for two full days when I became sick. I noticed a big difference after the second full day of use. I have noticed my sinus' have been getting better with regular use of this so I am continuing it. Perhaps it will clear up some issues that never go away... I read a forum where someone said they had chronic sinus infections and took this every hour for 24 hours minimum(up to 48 hrs)and then 4x's a day for 10 more days. If you have to take a break after 10 days and start another round it should eventually clear up your sinus' without antibiotics. From what I have seen, this appears to be quite possible with this product. Anything natural beats antibiotics and the side effects.

Echinacea and Golden Seal

Posted by Reviewer1108456 on Dec 10, 2011

Liquid formula is very good for people who can't taake pills

Exelent

Posted by Reviewer2676416 on Nov 21, 2011

Exelent

Dropped a cold in a day

Posted by Reviewer2949279 on May 20, 2011

As soon as symptoms develop, take it! Does wonders. Had a sore throat and a cold that took care of itself (with Nature's Answer E&G here) within 24 hours.

health improvement

Posted by Reviewer2107137 on Apr 02, 2011

I have had the product for only a few weeks but it has improved my opinion of my health. I Will reserve my opinion until I have three bottles. Dudley

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »