Nature's Answer, Echinacea & Goldenseal, Alcohol-Free, 1,000 mg, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Posted by Reviewer1855498 on Jul 26, 2008

Excellent. Use immediately, do not wait, if you feel the least run down/under the weather and especially if you feel a sore throat coming on. Also, you can use this for incipient sores in soft tissues, such as mouth, nose, and genitals. It quickly helps heal.

expect good results

Posted by Reviewer1058619 on Mar 23, 2009

Have not used yet, but have tried their plain echinacea without the goldenseal previously and it seemed helpful in fighting off early stages of a cold.

Works Great - Taste Is Not Great

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Feb 07, 2012

This is almost the worst tasting stuff I have ever put in my mouth- ha ha. Mix in juice and it's okay. I used this along with Elderberry Extract for two full days when I became sick. I noticed a big difference after the second full day of use. I have noticed my sinus' have been getting better with regular use of this so I am continuing it. Perhaps it will clear up some issues that never go away... I read a forum where someone said they had chronic sinus infections and took this every hour for 24 hours minimum(up to 48 hrs)and then 4x's a day for 10 more days. If you have to take a break after 10 days and start another round it should eventually clear up your sinus' without antibiotics. From what I have seen, this appears to be quite possible with this product. Anything natural beats antibiotics and the side effects.

Always good

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Aug 30, 2008

Great for infections, colds, sinus, bacteria, ect.

better than caps I learned

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Oct 11, 2008

I learned that the liquid form of echinacea and goldenseal is better that the solid form. Because it's easier to absorb. So I prefer this liquid one above solid.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »