Good oil

Posted by Reviewer2885745 on Nov 04, 2012

I've been using 2 softgels per day... and I know that a serving is 4 softgels. It's already a lot if I take it together with other vitamines and supplements (Coenzyme Q10 and glucosamine). So many pills to swallow in the morning, then one does not remember to do again at midday. It would be more practical to have more concentrated softgels. I know that I don't have enought the quantity recommeneded (2softgels= 2gr) while a cafe spoon has already 6 gr, I try to take the oil from raw oil during the weekend at home, together with hot coffee. Each softgel is quite big, to swallow is OK but probably not convenient to everyboddy. It's practical to have it packed along, in the office, to travel, etc... Good quality and price.

Good product at a fair price

Posted by Reviewer2539907 on Jan 05, 2013

Easy to swallow. No aftertaste. Best price I found when I bought them. Will likely buy again.

good

Posted by 4991900985432229224 on Aug 27, 2013

good

Miracle in a bottle

Posted by 4831859502206280659 on Aug 18, 2014

I had an infection that disappeared within a few days.

Posted by Reviewer2072199 on Aug 04, 2015

I brought this for my mother who was just diagnosed with alzheimers, and she feels great after taking the 4 softgels everyday. She has energy, she no longer feels depressed, her mind works clearer, and she says she gets a very good relaxed feeling after taking them. She has a very sensitive stomach and they have not affected her stomach at all, on the contrary, she feels better in that area. She highly recommends this product.

Excelente!

Posted by Reviewer1588999 on Jul 23, 2012

Super concentrado, uma pena que o frasco é de vidro o que acaba encarecendo o frete.

Coconut oil

Posted by 4638327612423994963 on Mar 21, 2014

Use it regularly, keeps my skin soft.