Nature's Answer, Eyebright, Alcohol-Free Extract (1:1), 1 fl oz (30 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

eye comfort

Posted by Reviewer2141534 on Jun 04, 2010

I've noticed a positive difference in the comfort of my eyes when taking this product in conjunction with bilberry consecutively for a week. Down here in New Mexico, my eyes tend to get very dry (I normally live in Alaska) but this product has helped.

Works wonder for my dogs!

Posted by Reviewer3336694 on Feb 13, 2009

I bought this at the suggestion of a friend because a couple of my older dogs were starting to get a lot of crust in their eyes. I add a few small drops to their food each night and it has really cleared up the eye goo.

My eye's helper

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Jul 06, 2009

This is my eye healer. One drop of eyebright in warm filtered water in an eye cup (Most drug stores/health food stores carry them) makes a soothing eyewash. I use it during allergy season and on the rare occasion when I get conjuntivitis or a sty. I always have eyebright in my cupboard.

Awesome results

Posted by Reviewer2503701 on Nov 09, 2009

Our dog has dry eyes and scarring on one of her eyes. She has had several rounds of antibiotics and drops. After 3 weeks of eyebright, we just noticed that the scar is almost gone!!! Hopefully the dry eyes will resolve.

natures Answer Eyebright

Posted by Reviewer1551940 on Mar 22, 2012

Has made a big difference for my dog's eyes.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »