eye comfort

Posted by Reviewer2141534 on Jun 04, 2010

I've noticed a positive difference in the comfort of my eyes when taking this product in conjunction with bilberry consecutively for a week. Down here in New Mexico, my eyes tend to get very dry (I normally live in Alaska) but this product has helped.

natures Answer Eyebright

Posted by Reviewer1551940 on Mar 22, 2012

Has made a big difference for my dog's eyes.

Works wonder for my dogs!

Posted by Reviewer3336694 on Feb 13, 2009

I bought this at the suggestion of a friend because a couple of my older dogs were starting to get a lot of crust in their eyes. I add a few small drops to their food each night and it has really cleared up the eye goo.

My eye's helper

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Jul 06, 2009

This is my eye healer. One drop of eyebright in warm filtered water in an eye cup (Most drug stores/health food stores carry them) makes a soothing eyewash. I use it during allergy season and on the rare occasion when I get conjuntivitis or a sty. I always have eyebright in my cupboard.

Awesome results

Posted by Reviewer2503701 on Nov 09, 2009

Our dog has dry eyes and scarring on one of her eyes. She has had several rounds of antibiotics and drops. After 3 weeks of eyebright, we just noticed that the scar is almost gone!!! Hopefully the dry eyes will resolve.

Good product

Posted by annaanimalbowenhomeopathy on Jun 07, 2011

used diluted to get rid of itchiness -- as opposed to using medicated eyedrops.

allergy (especially eyes) relief

Posted by 5154877746534078903 on Jun 05, 2014

If you have red, itchy eyes from allergies this will help. I take a double dosage (along with nettle) & an hour later no longer look like I've been crying for a million years. Good stuff.

Amazing product

Posted by 5654229709046624083 on Oct 14, 2016

I purchased this for my daughters house finches that she rescued outside. They were going blind and one of them had a white cataract over his eye. She bathed them daily in water with a couple drops and gently rubbed there eyes after about a month, the white cataract had cleared. Both male and female bird feathers grew back and are very healthy. They have not gone blind and see well, this product is amazing. We even have pictures where you can see that there eyes are so much better!!!

Dolly Clark

Posted by Reviewer1292451 on Apr 24, 2008

I haven't opened my first bottle yet ... am finishing another brand. But I'm thrilled to have found an alcohol-free EYEBRIGHT. They're difficult to find!

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1971472 on May 02, 2010

Use this on occasion with Nettle Leaf when my allergies are really bad.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »