Nature's Answer, Ginseng, American, Root, Organic Alcohol Extract (1:1), 1 fl oz (30 ml)

great formula

Posted by Reviewer1944730 From Connecticut on Sep 17, 2009

noticeable results. cooler than asian ginseng.

Very potent

Posted by Reviewer2674066 From Idaho on Jan 04, 2012

I put half a dropper in about 4 oz of water, and take the rest of my supplements with it. I feel great on this Ginseng, but I have had nights when I wake up with a nose bleed. I Googled Ginseng, and found that a side effect can be nose bleeds. I'm waiting for the capsules, which are out of stock. I may use this in the morning to finish off what I have, and a capsule before bed. If you're like me and prone to nose bleeds, it won't matter what brand you use, liquid Ginseng encourages them. The first time this happened, I was using Eleuthero Root. If you haven't had that problem, this is a great product.

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer2495796 From South Carolina on Dec 01, 2009

It is a good product, but the liquid has a horrible taste. This was my first taste of ginseng, so maybe it will get better with usage.