Goldenseal

Posted by Reviewer3340809 on Aug 24, 2010

Use it 30 minutes before breakfast.

Excellent for IBS, cold and flu symptoms

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Mar 28, 2009

Protects mucus membranes from bacteria/virus infection. Also appears to help with IBS inflammation of intestinal membranes.

Goldenseal Root

Posted by Reviewer2194720 on Jun 25, 2009

Best acting Goldenseal around - together with Natures Answer Elder Extract scares away colds and flu. Can't recommend it too much.

goldenseal

Posted by Reviewer2833926 on Jan 29, 2008

relieved my ibs within 1 week

Good Immune Booster, Help for Ulcer Sufferers

Posted by HelloItsMe on Dec 05, 2011

I bought this to treat an ulcerated stomach caused by a hospital stay w/ very powerful oral meds. I drank 14 drops in a cup of hot water, sweetened with Stevia, once a day, and Yogi's Stomach Ease tea. Also used mastic gum, PepZinGI, & DGL to cure the ulcers. Have since used Goldenseal to help boost my immune system--it works wonders. Careful if you have glaucoma or kidney issues--research online first.

Good for constipation, IBS/SIBO, urinary tract infections

Posted by 5634280547501121213 on Oct 18, 2012

I originally took this for a UTI, however I found it did not completely remedy the infection. It helped with the discomfort though. I had lingering bladder/urethral irritation which was due to some bacteria. Nature's Way Uva Ursi is a lot more effective for me, to knock out a UTI. Instead, I found it helpful for my SIBO (Small bowel bacterial overgrowth)/IBS. It increased my frequency as I suffer from constipation; it was especially effective after a round of antibiotics which messed up my frequency. It is quite bitter, and may stain teeth so I used a straw to avoid staining. Now I know to take it after antibiotics if the antibiotics reduces my frequency.

Goldenseal Root, Alcohol Free by Nature's Answer

Posted by Reviewer1903688 on Jul 18, 2011

A fine product that definitely helped me feel better

Goldenseal Liquid, alcohol-free

Posted by Reviewer3308194 on Apr 01, 2010

Really pleased to have liquid tincture without alcohol. Nice quality and good potency.

awsome

Posted by Reviewer1006196 on Apr 11, 2010

i have been using it for years and its great

Good

Posted by Reviewer1610467 on Dec 26, 2010

Big fan to Nature's Answer Herbal supplements. Apart from this I also use Milkthistle, licorice and echinacea.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »