Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Gotu Kola

7 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2185290 on Feb 04, 2010

I would recommend this herb because it does make a big difference in the way you feel energy wise after you take just one capsule. It is not a jittery feeling like you get with caffeine. It is an increase in energy and endurance, as well as it is good for age spots on the skin. I have been taking it for years and have had no known side affects. I hope it can work as well for others as it has for me.

Gotu Kola Nice Surprise

5 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2823849 on Jul 24, 2010

Since herbal library referred to Gotu Kola as useful for varicose veins, I bought this product. It was a nice suprise...one cap relieves heaviness & heavy pain that's peculiar to varicose veins. Like most meds, it lasts only 3 hours, so I now space 3 caps daily.

good

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1588735 on Jul 22, 2012

after taking were not so badly hurt veins in the legs, and appeared cheerful

Wasted money

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1709121 on Dec 16, 2012

I have two problems I take Gotu Kola for. I have a breathing problem, similar to asthma, but nothing serious, and very frustrating, even hard to eat sometimes. Nobody can figure out what is wrong. Once I started to take Gotu Kola for a flu, and my breathing problem was gone! So for the last two years I would take just 2 capsules, 900 in the morning on the empty stomach, and I didn't have to worry about anything. If I would take a break just for a week, my problem would come back. Same with my second problem, depression. Gotu Kola was very effective. One of the times when I was placing an order on iherb, they were out of my usual brand, NOW, so I purchased "Nature's Answer". I don't know how they make their Gotu Kola, but it just DIDN'T WORK for me. I had to trow it away.

Great product!

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1949520 on May 31, 2009

This product really helps circulation and helps reduce the appearance of cellulite! I love it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »