Amazing Results

Posted by Reviewer1653561 on Jul 08, 2010

My Dad was having problems with his back for several years. A friend got him on your product, the pain had virtually disappeared! He was stand up straighter and using his cane a lot less. He asked if I would order it from you as many bottles as possible. I'm not rich but, I was able to get six bottles. Thanks so much this has been a life saver. Thanks, Sharon Coley

nails are stronger

Posted by ManxKat on Apr 12, 2013

Using this intermittently and my nails are growing and are harder. I have been plagued with brittle and flaky fingernails my entire life and this seems to be helping.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1998728 on May 04, 2010

I like the ease of using this product with the measured-marked dropper. I like that the product is stored in a dark-colored glass bottle as opposed to a plastic one and is a liquid as opposed to capsule. I like being able to add it to juices or other drinks without it changing the flavor of the drink itself and the fact that it is Alcohol-free. I've had the porduct for three weeks now and I still have half a bottle left. I believe it is the product that has been helping my finger and toenails to grow stronger and look healthier. The only thing I don't like about it is that it has a tendency to leak out of the top of the dropper if it does not stay stored upright. (I had to travel with it and it fell over in a bag and leaked out of the top, under the dropper head.)

Natural form of calcium

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Apr 28, 2009

I take this to boost my calcium and it is good for your bones. Am hoping it will help my hair.

4/5

Posted by Reviewer3104282 on Nov 27, 2009

I use it in my minoxidil lotion for hairloss!

So far it's working

Posted by Reviewer1284628 on Apr 19, 2011

I use it for edema. Saw it on tv and so far it's working. My ankles are not as puffy as they were.

excellent

Posted by CellRejuvenator on Jul 20, 2011

keeps my skin smooth.i herb great company great prices

good product for bone strength

Posted by Reviewer3053840 on Sep 17, 2010

Good product for bone strength, I put it in my morning smoothie. Better taste than regular silica products.

good tasting

Posted by 5612114416975523497 on May 08, 2016

I take 1/2 dropper a day more if needed for cramps in my feet and sleeping , sweet taste makes it cozy for sleeping.

alcohol free herbs taste great

Posted by Reviewer2497553 on Jul 15, 2011

best tasting way to use herbs for kids....alcohol free

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »