Nature's Answer, Horsetail, Equisetum Arvense, Alcohol-Free, 2000 mg, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Amazing Results

Posted by Reviewer1653561 From Michigan on Jul 08, 2010

My Dad was having problems with his back for several years. A friend got him on your product, the pain had virtually disappeared! He was stand up straighter and using his cane a lot less. He asked if I would order it from you as many bottles as possible. I'm not rich but, I was able to get six bottles. Thanks so much this has been a life saver. Thanks, Sharon Coley

Natural form of calcium

Posted by Reviewer2798027 From Florida on Apr 28, 2009

I take this to boost my calcium and it is good for your bones. Am hoping it will help my hair.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1998728 From Missouri on May 04, 2010

I like the ease of using this product with the measured-marked dropper. I like that the product is stored in a dark-colored glass bottle as opposed to a plastic one and is a liquid as opposed to capsule. I like being able to add it to juices or other drinks without it changing the flavor of the drink itself and the fact that it is Alcohol-free. I've had the porduct for three weeks now and I still have half a bottle left. I believe it is the product that has been helping my finger and toenails to grow stronger and look healthier. The only thing I don't like about it is that it has a tendency to leak out of the top of the dropper if it does not stay stored upright. (I had to travel with it and it fell over in a bag and leaked out of the top, under the dropper head.)

nails are stronger

Posted by ManxKat on Apr 12, 2013

Using this intermittently and my nails are growing and are harder. I have been plagued with brittle and flaky fingernails my entire life and this seems to be helping.

4/5

Posted by Reviewer3104282 From Greece on Nov 27, 2009

I use it in my minoxidil lotion for hairloss!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »