impressed

Posted by Reviewer3222545 on Nov 25, 2007

I read horsetail is used for bladder incont. I actually give it to my older male dog who suffers with mild incont, after the third day he no longer has problems. I use one drop per pound of body weight (for any animal lovers out there).

Excessive menstrual bleeding

Posted by Reviewer3293580 on Jan 31, 2012

This is a lifesaver that I certainly can not be without. I have only used it for about 3 weeks. Started taking 30 drops of Lady's mantle and Horsetail 3 times daily two weeks before my expected period, and my flow reduced to about 1/3 of what I am used to. I have been suffering from excessive menstrual bleeding for quite some time now due to a large intramural fibroid that I have. Not anymore!

Good addition to my diet

Posted by Reviewer3011811 on Feb 27, 2012

I have been taking this daily for about 2 weeks and plan to continue. It makes me think of coffee when I swallow it, even though I don't drink coffee. I am very pleased with this product.

Horsetail.

Posted by 5053577076037285284 on Aug 05, 2013

Good product.

Shipping Issue

Posted by 5223975497257188884 on Nov 01, 2015

Horrible experience with DHL shipping...I was asked to pay more than double in extra charges just to receive my items. I have not tried this product but I had ordered this. I just want to warn everyone that if you are currently in another country (I am in India currently for a few months...from New Jersey) don't order from iherb. You will have to pay more than double the amount of your order just to receive your order.

Nature's Answer, Horsetail Herb

Posted by Reviewer2149264 on Apr 12, 2008

I have used this product in the past, in which it is causing me a hard time in locating it my area. This is why I have to purchase this product through your company. I will sending in another order next month so that I might keep it on hand.

Very satisfied!

Posted by Reviewer1291209 on Jul 07, 2009

Great product.This is second order.Thanks! Definately recommend!!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1120800 on Aug 02, 2009

Great stuff... Really enjoyed it!

Liquid horsetail herb

Posted by Reviewer3193315 on Nov 04, 2009

For those with digestive problems liquid is often a better choice, especially if held in mouth for 30 seconds or so. Mixed with a little water this was not bad tasting at all.

Satisfied