July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature's Answer, Horsetail, Organic-Alcohol, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

impressed

Posted by Reviewer3222545 on Nov 25, 2007

I read horsetail is used for bladder incont. I actually give it to my older male dog who suffers with mild incont, after the third day he no longer has problems. I use one drop per pound of body weight (for any animal lovers out there).

Excessive menstrual bleeding

Posted by Reviewer3293580 on Jan 31, 2012

This is a lifesaver that I certainly can not be without. I have only used it for about 3 weeks. Started taking 30 drops of Lady's mantle and Horsetail 3 times daily two weeks before my expected period, and my flow reduced to about 1/3 of what I am used to. I have been suffering from excessive menstrual bleeding for quite some time now due to a large intramural fibroid that I have. Not anymore!

Good addition to my diet

Posted by Reviewer3011811 on Feb 27, 2012

I have been taking this daily for about 2 weeks and plan to continue. It makes me think of coffee when I swallow it, even though I don't drink coffee. I am very pleased with this product.

Horsetail.

Posted by 5053577076037285284 on Aug 05, 2013

Good product.

Nature's Answer, Horsetail Herb

Posted by Reviewer2149264 on Apr 12, 2008

I have used this product in the past, in which it is causing me a hard time in locating it my area. This is why I have to purchase this product through your company. I will sending in another order next month so that I might keep it on hand.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »