smells good

Posted by 5223729979172484947 on Oct 03, 2015

used it as a scar whitening product...too soon to tell if it's working but it smells good and no irritation occurred....

very good quality

Posted by Reviewer2078053 on Jun 10, 2011

im using it for hpylori, so far so good.

tastes good and helps with energy

Posted by Reviewer2204872 on Oct 28, 2015

I love putting a few drops in some water- it tastes yummy and give me a natural pick-me-up.

Medical Medium Anthony Williams recommended product

Posted by 4704344410793557093 on Sep 24, 2016

40 drops 4x daily this doesn't last long and depending on the dropper fitting may leak. Just have to get into the habit of adding drops to your water throughout the day. I personally prefer capsules to tinctures even though tinctures are stronger with a higher absorbency rate.

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1197409 on Aug 12, 2011

Well packaged, adequately labelled and competitively priced.

An almost impossible find!!

Posted by Reviewer2107173 on May 20, 2010

I have been looking for licorice root with no alcohol everywhere with no success!! Fortunately, I found your website!! I'm a satisfied customer with your prices, assortment of products and fast delivery!!

Fast

Posted by Reviewer1423864 on Jan 03, 2011

Very fast shipping - thanks!

Nature's Answer, Licorice Root, Alcohol-Free

Posted by Reviewer1741680 on Jul 07, 2011

I'm very happy with the service I received and the product. My order was filled quickly and I really appreciated the e-mail notifications on the status of my order. This product was not easy to find and I was happily surprised to see it was available in an alcohol-free form. By the way, I do not like black licorice candy, however this supplement tastes great! When it's time to reorder I will be reordering from you and I recommend your site to everyone looking for supplements. Thank you for the great service, Kat

Great Licorice Root Alchohol Free

Posted by Reviewer1411198 on Apr 04, 2011

This is great for bloating and or inflamed intestines. Any digestive complaint is helped by this. I prefer the alcohol free. This is effective and yet gentle. This is the only extract I use. I have used this in the past and it always works for me. It tastes good too.

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer1910467 on Sep 24, 2013

I find it hard not to drink the whole bottle in one go. It tastes delicious and it feels as if it's something the body really likes. I just wish it came in a bigger bottle!