Nature's Answer, Liquid Evening Primrose Oil, 4 fl oz (120 ml)

Evening Primrose &DHA ,supplements for wildlife rehabilitation

Posted by Reviewer2108461 on Mar 11, 2008

I deal with several head-injured raccoons and wild mammals every year. As a result,some remain neurologically impaired;some severely compromised,others with a potential to overcome their injuries. I have found a combination of oral supplements such as krill oil w/ Omega3's &6",pediatric supplements such as Natural Factors, B12 complex and Evening Primrose oil appears to improve the neurological state of many. NADH compounded with water and maple syrup may well be a factor in reducing their mental compromise as well. This is not a clinical trial and my findings are purely objective and by observation. But I do feel their quality of life greatly improves,some to the ability to be released back to the wild;that is my goal. I am thoroughly pleased with iHerbs products and have found them to be one of very few companies to offer so many supplements in a liquid state;essential for ease of administration to wild & stressed animals.

Posted by Reviewer2954988 on Oct 07, 2010

tasty

Posted by 4999101273307095289 on Aug 03, 2013

Good value, I like I can put it on a spoon as I don't like capsules.

smells rancid

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Dec 03, 2010

I'm very disappointed in most oil supplements out there including this one which smelled terribly rancid to me. My boyfriend agrees it is bad. I can take fresh extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil for a fraction of the price and not get an upset tummy.

great product very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2177600 on Apr 23, 2009

I have great relief after using this product