Review

Posted by Reviewer1230318 on Dec 05, 2007

According to my husband, the liquid form reaches the necessary joints quickly. When he stops taking Nature's Answer, Liquid Glucosamine Chondrotin with MSM his knees really feel the difference. There definitely is a difference in brands and he swears by Nature's Answer.

Very effective relief for joint pain

Posted by Reviewer2685879 on Oct 12, 2011

Despite numerous recommendations, I had never found glucosamine supplements to significantly help with joint pain. However, this liquid version with MSM seems to be absorbed more effectively and demonstrably reduces joint pain. If I miss two or three days, my knees and some other joints feel painfully bone one bone. But regular use has cushioned and improved functioning of these areas.

Good stuff

Posted by 5510265437272508023 on Jan 07, 2016

It works pain has almost dissipated. I want be with out it.

Pleasent Orange taste and works for me

Posted by 4963662179339177915 on Nov 21, 2016

I have tried Glucosamine, Chondroitin with MSM in tablet form. I must say these liquid formulae works. My joints seems to feel better after 1 week. After 2 weeks, they feel normal again!

love it!

Posted by Reviewer3001165 on Dec 25, 2008

works very fast to problem areas(knees, back ) .

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1727719 on Jun 11, 2010

Good product, great price and fast shipping.

[Nature's Answer, Liquid Glucosamine Chondroitin with MSM, Natural Orange Flavor, 16 fl oz (480 ml)] Nature's Answer, Liquid Glucosamine Chondroitin with MSM, Natural Orange Flavor

Posted by Reviewer2962077 on Jan 02, 2010

No complaints about the product, not sure its working for me, still need to take the product longer

nice to blend

Posted by Reviewer1533826 on Nov 24, 2010

Nice to have if you want to blend in a smoothie