Nature's Answer, Liquid Norwegian Cod Liver Oil, Natural Lemon-Lime Flavor, 16 fl oz (480 ml)

Reviews 1-star

Parcel lost, iHerb do not care.

Posted by Reviewer1680445 on Jan 14, 2013

I have ordered a total value over US$ 70 parcel, which never arrived since October. This was my 5th parcel with Iherb. I keep writing the customer support & all they keep answering: the parcel left our warehouse, while other sites contact shipping companies and check the delivery status if there is any delay. Very dissatisfied with the approach.

Whose fault is it

Posted by Reviewer1438365 From California on Dec 22, 2007

I purchased the product 12/7/07 and the bottle was not sealed and had an expiration date of 2/08. The replacement bottle had the same expiration date. In the future, I'll stick with Carlson's even though it is several dollars more. Freshness DOES count.

Nasty!

Posted by Reviewer1944437 From Florida on Aug 15, 2010

I bought this to replace Carlson's because it was cheaper. What a mistake. This is the worst tasting thing I've ever tasted that's supposed to be good for me. It tastes like what I imagine PineSol cleaning solution would taste. I've gone back to Carlson's...it's worth the extra money.