Nature's Answer, Liquid Norwegian Cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer1359748 on Mar 13, 2009

I live at 60 degrees latitude. I use Nature's Answer CLO daily in the winters and on rainy days in the summer. I have not had blood work done to check vitamin D levels. I believe this product works and is of good quality. I have no problem with the taste.

awesome

Posted by Reviewer1970876 on Apr 08, 2009

My skin always looks better when I'm on CLO with vit A and D in abundance (this product has high levels). Getting daily n-3 fatty acids always helps with overall sense of clarity, vitality, and wellbeing.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2224118 on May 04, 2009

The lemon flavor overrides any fishy taste in my opinion. I've been taking this stuff for over a month and noticed memory improvement (probably due to the fact that my diet was low in omega 3's).

Ultimate omega 3 supplement

Posted by Reviewer1691076 on Jun 16, 2014

This product is pure win. It is the best DHA source for the price, remember DHA is more important than EPA. In addition you get good quality vitamin A (retinol, not beta-carotene), vitamin D3 and E. The flavor is neutral, kind of lemon, it is not unpleasant. The bottle is dark to prevent light coming in and perturbing the delicate omega 3 oils. For those who don't want to get these vitamins, Nature's Answer sells a similar product called Fish Oil (from sardines and anchovies).

Time for YOU!!

Posted by Reviewer1829179 on Feb 17, 2011

This product gives you a boost and makes you feel better!! Also seems to clear your thought processes!! And tastes GREAT!!! I love it and so does my MOM!!! Thanks!!!

Pleasantly surprised!

Posted by Reviewer2024678 on May 01, 2011

I've tried a handful of different cod liver oils and keep going back to Nordic Naturals and Carlson Labs. This cod liver oil is surprisingly good, and is less than half the price of the usual ones I get. Impressed, and will be buying this from now on.

Good for Getting Your Vitamin D and Fish Oil in the Winter Time

Posted by Korea-Japan-China on Jun 09, 2012

This is good for getting your fish oil omega 3 and vitamin d, which naturally occurs in cod liver oil. However, I didn't find this as good as Carlson's brand, which is more expensive, but tastes better and has more of a positive effect upon your body. OK for the price I suppose.

Nature's answer cod liver oil

Posted by Reviewer1019690 on Mar 23, 2007

I like the taste and how my heart feels after I take it.

works for winter blues

Posted by Reviewer1336224 on Jan 21, 2008

when the sun doesn't shine much, i use this, and i feel it is a wonderful product!

Taste is good

Posted by Reviewer1003688 on Feb 28, 2008

If you chase it with a shot of OJ you won't notice the very slight fish aftertaste. Cannot comment on more than that.