10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Nature's Answer, Liquid Norwegian Cod Liver Oil, Natural Lemon-Lime Flavor, 16 fl oz (480 ml)

Get your Vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer3280081 on Jan 19, 2008

Just like mama says, take your Cod liver oil.

Best I've Tried

Posted by Reviewer1928956 on Apr 02, 2010

Having sampled half a dozen cod and fish oils from several companies over recent years, I believe I'll settle on this one. It's very light, has very little fishy taste, and the lemon lime flavor is better than the plain (ick) and the orangy flavored oils. I drink it right out of the bottle, then wash it down with a sip of water or juice. My 56 y/o) skin is much less flaky after starting the daily rounded teaspoonful of Nature's Answer CLO. Recommended!

Parcel lost, iHerb do not care.

Posted by Reviewer1680445 on Jan 14, 2013

I have ordered a total value over US$ 70 parcel, which never arrived since October. This was my 5th parcel with Iherb. I keep writing the customer support & all they keep answering: the parcel left our warehouse, while other sites contact shipping companies and check the delivery status if there is any delay. Very dissatisfied with the approach.

Time for YOU!!

Posted by Reviewer1829179 on Feb 17, 2011

This product gives you a boost and makes you feel better!! Also seems to clear your thought processes!! And tastes GREAT!!! I love it and so does my MOM!!! Thanks!!!

Tastes pretty bland and lots of omega-3s

Posted by Reviewer2319370 on Jul 29, 2009

This is an excellent product. My husband, who hates anything that tastes "weird", will eat this without much complaint (if I feed it to him). I like it.