Orange burps all day long

Posted by Reviewer2944151 on Dec 06, 2010

Strong Omega3 with orange flavor. The flavor is very pleasant per se (orange zest), but unfortunately it gave me nasty orange burps all along the day. Also the bottle is very bad to pour from, so unless you use a syringe or thoroughly wipe it down every time you take some omega, you'll have a bottle that's oily all over.

Wicked fish burps!

Posted by Reviewer3076854 on Feb 05, 2011

Although pleasant tasting, for me this product results in the most forceful, distressing fish burps throughout the day! I probably will not even finish this bottle.....what a waste. I have taken other Omega/fish oil supplements without this problem (although this is the only liquid formulation tried). Based on the number of positive reviews, I can only guess that finding a good formulation is a highly personal fit process. I was attracted to the high dha/epa levels, so very sorry to find this is not the product for me. In sum, I would not recommend the product.

Repeats

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Oct 28, 2008

Orange taste repeats for a while. It is hard to pour without making a mess.

strong

Posted by Reviewer2682010 on Feb 04, 2011

this fish oil has a very strong orange flavor with a bit of the bitterness of the skin.

Good price, however, there is something allergenic in it.

Posted by 5657640278902172554 on Jun 17, 2013

This is a good tasting product, and one of the best prices in the market. However, unfortunately, there is something added that I am allergic to, and it tends to give me a compressing pain in my chest area every time. I hope they remove the source of allergy so that I can continue using this product soon. For now, I will have to choose another product.

Burp back and flavor

Posted by Reviewer2301437 on Oct 18, 2010

Kids didn't like it. One burped up a lot.

Terrible for pouring

Posted by Reviewer2849225 on Jul 19, 2008

I have tried everything and there is no way to pour this our without making a mess and losing about 25% of what you're wanting to get out (so if you insist on pouring, consider this to be a 12 oz bottle). I found that using my kid's dropper usually does the trick, but since the oil is so thick, sometimes it just explodes when I tug and tug on it to fill it. The Now Foods product has a plastic thing in the top that seems to alleviate this problem.

Liquid Omega-3

Posted by Reviewer2326508 on Jan 27, 2012

I found this to be very harsh on my stomach. I know Omega-3 is very good for the heart, but the orange flavor is way too strong for me. If you need Omega-3 eat fish, if you dont like fish then I would do the softgels without the orange flavor!

Not as good others I've tried

Posted by Reviewer2049649 on May 22, 2008

A good fish oil always gives me a "kick" in energy when I use it, but I feel very little from this brand. I don't appear to metabolize this well like some other brands.

Paying Packaging and Delivery for getting nothing.

Posted by Reviewer1810268 on Jan 12, 2008

3 Bottles out of 8 bottles delivered were all broken.The bottle caps of some of the unbroken bottles were loose even they were sealed up.I only got a refund of the 3 broken bottles.I paid for the full DHL delivery charge for the weight of the 8 bottles.I did not get back the difference of the delivery charge.This is not a good service. I wonder if all the 8 bottles were broken, I will lose out the total delivery charge which is a fair bit of money that a customer lose out for getting nothing. I do not know your policy but that will be a very unfair deal for the customer. I wish you can come out a better service than that. yoke

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »