Nature Answer Deep Sea Fish oil review

Posted by NerdWellness on Oct 06, 2014

This is very cheap oil,maybe the cheapest but want I don't like about this oil is the strange taste that it have.

views from malaysia

Posted by 5735255864235214390 on May 07, 2014

decent tasting and my kids are receptive!

Posted by Reviewer1836492 on Jan 23, 2014

Burpy

Posted by Reviewer1813467 on Nov 23, 2011

Orange taste is ok, but the burps afterwards not. Better eat something after taking this to reduce the effect and to take away some of the orange greasiness.

Needs getting used to

Posted by Reviewer2300055 on Aug 05, 2011

It's true that you don't burp up fish taste but I do not like the oily feeling in the mouth after a teaspoon of it. I guess I need to get used to it as I had been taking fish oil in capsule form.

Good flavor, but some gastric disturbance

Posted by Reviewer1561545 on Jul 22, 2011

Although this product goes down easily enough, it does produce some burping. The aftertaste is not a problem. A bit pricey, but thought I would try this during the summer, instead of what i usually take, which is Nature's Answer Cod Liver Oil (never a burping issue with it, and cheaper too). Have not been taking it long enough to note any positive results, so my final evaluation is pending .........

Posted by Reviewer1745533 on Jun 08, 2011

I'm sure the product is great, but I don't like the flavor. lemon or natural woulds suit me better...

Pleasant

Posted by Reviewer1309510 on Apr 12, 2011

Thanks IHerb, this oil has a reasonably pleasant flavour as far as fish oil's go! I can stomach it much better than the giant tablets.

not what I was expecting

Posted by Reviewer2416517 on Apr 08, 2011

we currently use Ascenta NutraSea lemon flavored fish oil for our 5 year old daughter. When mixed in vanilla yogurt it sort of tastes like lemon meringue pie. I was hoping that this orange flavor would create a creamsicle taste when mixed with the vanilla yogurt. It doesn't. It's very.....bitter orange-y. It may mix well with orange juice or orange juice based smoothies though.

Strong taste

Posted by Reviewer1021936 on Mar 13, 2011

I tried this fish oil for the first time and was disappointed with the strong flavor of rosemary, especially with the burps that followed for the next few hours. I take 1 TBSP at a time, so perhaps if you only take one teaspoon it wouldn't be so bad.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »