Great taste, kids love it

Posted by 5132401107044123552 on Mar 06, 2015

Perfect way of giving Omega 3 to someone who hates fish taste and to kids who cannot swallow the regular huge pills

Liquid omega 3

Posted by 5326453983406614107 on Feb 09, 2015

Oil with a pleasant fragrance. I use it daily to maintain the level of cholesterol, triglycerides and glucose in norm. I recommend. A week ago, ordered it on my recommendation husband of my daughter. Joseph, Bratislava, Slovakia

The BEST I've tasted

Posted by 4914116887331997861 on Jan 12, 2015

Fantastic tart orange flavor, great with yogurt and fruit. Never repeats! I will be buying this one again. If this review was helpful, please like the post.

Excellent value and great taste

Posted by 4704934090537308357 on Jan 01, 2015

By comparing the Supplement Facts at the back of the label with a more expensive (and better known) brand I was surprised to find there was very little difference - the other brand is far more expensive for only a fraction more nutritional value. This is my second order of this fish oil. I take a small teaspoon per day as part of my overall health plan, plus a few drops in my dog's food (he's 12). Price-wise and taste-wise this cannot be beaten. I will be buying this product indefinitely.

Great product at an affordable price!

Posted by 4989488107939230150 on Nov 19, 2014

I have used an extensive range of fish oil products since a few years back, from the 'normal' grade(30% fish oil per cap) to double strength and eventually pharmaceutical grade. The price increase is not linear as the purity of the caps increases. Let me tell you this. Getting sufficient EPA/DHA is more important than popping a high purity pill. As an example, the cost of one 90% purity capsule(example Omegavia - 35usd for 60caps)works out to be 58cents. Based on the nutrition label, the amount of omega 3s is around 1105mg. Similarly, one teaspoon of Nature's Answer contains around 1150mg of omega 3. Not forgetting one bottle contains 96 servings. $12.95 for 96 servings VS $35 for 60 servings. This is a no brainer purchase. The only reason I can think of people favoring the capsules over liquid form is 1)The convenience that capsule provides(bringing it wherever you go) 2)Enteric coating on some capsules to prevent fishy burps So far, I have yet to experience any fishy burps whatsoever. People might be turned off by the taste of liquid fish oil. But worry not! There is not one bit of fishy taste to this product. I highly recommend this wonderful omega3 product. Do not pay more than what you should!

Taste is WOW!

Posted by Reviewer1729006 on Jun 22, 2014

I was totally surprised of the taste. It's not fishy at all! It tastes like orange, and burbs after that is orange clouds. Ahh. And I think now, why do people buy expensive oils in capsules, this is very good priced, EPA/DHA is great. I'm happy I bougth two bottles in the first place. I recommend this warmly. Away from infections in our intestines etc.

Fish Oil

Posted by 4758126790515229225 on Jun 18, 2014

Great product, nice taste, I use it every day!

Very tasty!

Posted by 5386494571065373412 on Jun 17, 2014

I bought this product and it's really not that bad taste as i try before. This one is very good!

Very nice!

Posted by danari on Jun 01, 2014

The taste is wonderful and looking forward to taking this several times a day.

Good value liquid Omega3

Posted by AllyAw on Apr 28, 2014

Liquid Omega 3 is good for children & folks who are unable to swallow the large 1000mg capsule. A 5ml serving gives a high 1100mg of Omega 3! It has a great Orangey flavour & my kid likes it. Compared to other brands of liquid Omega3, this is the best value in terms of price 1000mg of Omega 3. Remember to avoid Cod-liver oil if this is for your child because we want to avoid the high Vitamin A . ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!