Good flavor, but could use a pour spout

Posted by Reviewer3167600 on Jun 24, 2010

I switched over to Nature's Answer from Carlson's. I like the flavor of both, but I do sorely miss the pour spout. I feel like I've lost a serving or too just down the sides of the bottle. The product is good though, and tastes great.

Something I'll take the rest of my life.

Posted by Reviewer2949279 on Jul 17, 2011

Pros: 1. Liquid - for someone who cannot consume (for religious reasons or otherwise) gelatine soft-gels, this is the only alternative where fish oil is concerned. 2. No fishy aftertaste 3. High quality product which delivers what fish oil is supposed to. Cons: 1. Pretty inconvenient to handle. The slightest spill that gets on your hands will make them smell of fish unless you soap it off thoroughly.

Yes to repurchasing it!

Posted by Reviewer2192436 on Apr 25, 2011

From Singapore Been on it for the past 2 weeks, good list of ingredients. Pretty big a bottle and will lasts me for awhile.

Good flavour,Competitive EPA/DHA-ratio

Posted by Reviewer2755142 on Nov 11, 2010

Flavour is very nice for fish oil product. EPA/DHA-ratio is also competitive with other products in the market. Only minus in this product that there´s no reducer in the bottle so its quite hard to pour it on spoon without spilling.

pretty tasty

Posted by Reviewer1996971 on Apr 07, 2011

Oil is oil and it's not going to taste like maple syrup. Given that, I like its orange flavor.

fish oil

Posted by Reviewer1974687 on Mar 07, 2012

So far it seems too be a decent fish oil. I was using carlson's and just wanted to try something else. This fish oil seems more oily and if I don't take it with food it can repeat and make you burp and I didn't have that issue with carlson's. although it is less expensive than the other. It seems to make my hair a bit more healthy. Carlson's goes down smoother and has a lemon taste, this one doesn't taste as good. It has an orange taste. My kids don't seem to mind it. Not bad for the price.

Affordable OMEGA-3

Posted by tuomas on Sep 07, 2012

Cheap and good quality omega-3 fats in liquid form. The fish taste is cleverly covered with orange oil, but it still a bit funky taste. So not for too sensitive tasted people.

Cheap Omega 3 source

Posted by Reviewer1057320 on May 23, 2010

1 Spoon and Omega 3 is taken care of. Tastes a bit weird though. Will try Carlsons soon. Has a better taste supposedly.

Omega

Posted by Reviewer1101821 on Jun 04, 2010

This is a good fish oil (I don't really think any of them taste good, but this one doesn't upset my stomach). I mix it with my daily ounce of Life Time Noni Mangosteen Goji & Acai Juice...instant energy to start your day!

Pretty high EPA's

Posted by Reviewer1597868 on Sep 16, 2009

Cheaper than other fish oils because it uses less expensive fishes like sardines. The fish smell is very mild. It's disguised with orange essence which is pleasant but a bit tiring. Fish oil doesn't bother me so I'll probably an unflavored Omega-3 fish oil, since I could mix in tuna, tossed salads, and other dishes that usually don't have orange flavor.