Best Fish Oil Ever!!

Posted by Reviewer1882471 on May 28, 2009

The only Fish Oil that doesn't upset my stomach!! The results are wonderful too!

The Best I've Ever Tried But...

Posted by Reviewer2025583 on Nov 15, 2008

This is the best fish oil product I've ever tried. The price is right. The orange flavoring is definately paletable. And the big plus for me is that it comes in a liquid form versus those huge "horse pills". The ONLY drawback is that I still get just a few burps...for a while after taking it - even when taking with a meal. Not sure if the product causes the burp... but when I do burp, its orange flavored...No big deal. Just noting this because I recall reading a review that they didn't have this problem. Thankfully it is orange flavored and not the alternative... All in all I give this product a 6 out of 5 and will buy it again for sure.

Re-Ordered Product

Posted by Reviewer1962846 on Nov 19, 2008

I like the flavor of this oil. I use it in my breakfast protein drink, or just in grapefruit juice.

Good product at a good price

Posted by Reviewer1040525 on Nov 21, 2008

My cardiologist recommended 3000-4000 mg of EPA/DHA a day. The liquid Omega-3 allows me to get my daily dose in a 15ml sip. Much easier than swallowing multiple gel-caps and the most reasonable price I've found. I had trouble with the orange flavor at first but no more - now I look forward to my little nightcap.

Best for my family

Posted by Reviewer1158853 on Jun 09, 2010

Taste great, excellant quality and affordable price

Good product!!!

Posted by Reviewer3329197 on Jun 16, 2010

Very nice orange flavor! Effective!

Great Buy

Posted by Reviewer1342706 on Apr 28, 2010

This is a super price for the quality. My dogs like it too over other high-quality brands with lemon. There is no fishy taste or aftertaste.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1771958 on Mar 23, 2010

This was recommended by my cardiologist to help with my t/g's. Help it did. Brought them down to normal. I'm a sworn user.

Tastes divine!!

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Feb 21, 2010

You wouldn't know it was fish oil! I haven't tasted an oil like it. I really like this and will probably stick with it for a long, long time!

Taste is WOW!

Posted by Reviewer1729006 on Jun 22, 2014

I was totally surprised of the taste. It's not fishy at all! It tastes like orange, and burbs after that is orange clouds. Ahh. And I think now, why do people buy expensive oils in capsules, this is very good priced, EPA/DHA is great. I'm happy I bougth two bottles in the first place. I recommend this warmly. Away from infections in our intestines etc.