Nature's Answer, Liquid Omega-3, Deep Sea Fish Oil EPA/DHA, Natural Orange Flavor, 16 fl oz (480 ml)

Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer2228980 on Mar 29, 2009

It has the highest EPA/DHA that is required for Fish oil to be effective. The other brands do not have that. The only problem is being in a liquid form, I cannot take it with me when I travel and I travel a lot!It does not give a fishy after taste, a very good point.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3283606 on Aug 08, 2009

This product is distilled, so there is no mercury to worry about. It's an anti-inflammatory and general tonic/lubricant for the body. It cleared up my husband's dry, peeling skin.

Unfishy Oil

Posted by Reviewer1928956 on Mar 09, 2011

This stuff is so refined, I drink it straight from the bottle. (I never said I was ;) The Nature's Answer Cod Liver Oil and Deep Sea Fish Oil are great. I noticed that my flaky skin was gone within a week of taking a tablespoon a day of these oils. I prefer the lemon lime to the orange, but both are good. It's an easy way to get your Omega-3s.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2084747 on Aug 15, 2010

-Very good taste -Easy to use bottle. I use it to refill a smaller bottle, which makes the bigger bottle stray fresh and clean for a long time in the rear section of the refridgerator. -a lot of quality stuff for your money

Great quality and value

Posted by Reviewer2092015 on Aug 04, 2010

We use it all the time. It is much more affordable than other brands. It's DHA and EPA are very high. It does not have any other vitamins added to it, especially extra Vit. A, which is very important to us. It's pure, clear, smells and tastes good. We think it's the best on the market. Highly recommended.