Switched from another brand

Posted by Reviewer2198657 on Nov 11, 2008

I switched to this B Vitamin complex from a much more expensive brand and am very happy with it. (A little thick in consistency but mixes in well with liquids)

best b i've tried so far

Posted by Reviewer2776526 on Oct 29, 2010

as a sufferer of ankylosing spondylitis and chrohn's i have a lot of fatigue daily. i do really feel a long lasting boost from this stuff, it's a little hard to get down but well worth it... also it sticks to the back of your throat for a long time and even if you are careful and shake it well every use, the last couple of spoonfuls tend to get highly concentrated, i think it is a good idea to dilute it when you see the bottle is near empty...

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2905303 on Oct 06, 2012

Has helped me improve my memory. Daily value for an adult is one teaspoonful, not a tablespoonful. A teaspoonful every morning has worked well for me.

B-Complex Liquid

Posted by Reviewer2518527 on May 20, 2010

This Liquid B-complex are going strait in the blood stream and find that it really help me with my tyroid which I quit the Eltroxin few months ago and was really in need of something to replace it. But I really bought it for my cats and find it's much easier to give then pills for cats.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1307832 on Mar 24, 2009

I used to take Vit B-Complex in gel caps. After a a week or so opening a new bottle, they would give me an after taste. This liquid form has given me no problems. The taste is not too bad (for my weak stomach), and I've never had an after taste like the gel cap. Since I have not tried any other brand of liquid Vit B-Complex, I have nothing to compair with. So I'll say this product is good.

Decent but still smells like B!

Posted by Reviewer2749793 on May 22, 2010

This is a decent product, and I know that liquids absorb into the body more easily than solid pills, so I'll likely buy this again. However, the dosage size makes this a little pricier since I'm dosing myself, my husband, and 2 kids - the bottle disappears pretty quickly! It also smells like B vitamins, which is ok but makes one of the boys sniff at his shake and turn up his nose pretty quickly.

really excellent

Posted by Reviewer1956273 on Sep 16, 2009

Doesn't taste at all bad and easy to assimilate

B-Complex

Posted by Reviewer3337699 on Aug 05, 2008

good

Vit. B's

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Apr 30, 2010

I've changed to lots of liquid supplements to cut down on capsules i need to take. I love this, since I get all of my B's in one place..

A great B vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1022127 on Sep 22, 2009

A great B Complex vitamin. Taste isnt too strong.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »