Good product

Posted by Reviewer2905303 on Oct 06, 2012

Has helped me improve my memory. Daily value for an adult is one teaspoonful, not a tablespoonful. A teaspoonful every morning has worked well for me.

strong flavor

Posted by crissy on Jun 28, 2012

Just started taking this product. I was occasionally feeling tired or down, and thought it might be a good idea to take a B vitamin. I will definitely be posting if I notice a difference in the future. I do notice that it has a very strong flavor, but mixing with juice it isn't too bad.

Palatable

Posted by Reviewer2725048 on Oct 15, 2011

Good flavor- excellent liquid form since I'm not absorbing too much.

best b i've tried so far

Posted by Reviewer2776526 on Oct 29, 2010

as a sufferer of ankylosing spondylitis and chrohn's i have a lot of fatigue daily. i do really feel a long lasting boost from this stuff, it's a little hard to get down but well worth it... also it sticks to the back of your throat for a long time and even if you are careful and shake it well every use, the last couple of spoonfuls tend to get highly concentrated, i think it is a good idea to dilute it when you see the bottle is near empty...

It tastes really strong

Posted by Reviewer1265520 on Oct 13, 2010

I mix this in with my liquid multi vitamin AND vitamin C and it still over powers both and leaves a really strong aftertaste. The vitamin itself is good, has ample amounts of the B-vitamins. There's others that taste better though.

Easy to use

Posted by Reviewer1036557 on Jul 06, 2010

This is an easy way to get a good dose of b vit's. I just put 2 tsp. in my orange juice every morning and that works. Keeps me from getting tired in the afternoons.

Decent but still smells like B!

Posted by Reviewer2749793 on May 22, 2010

This is a decent product, and I know that liquids absorb into the body more easily than solid pills, so I'll likely buy this again. However, the dosage size makes this a little pricier since I'm dosing myself, my husband, and 2 kids - the bottle disappears pretty quickly! It also smells like B vitamins, which is ok but makes one of the boys sniff at his shake and turn up his nose pretty quickly.

B-Complex Liquid

Posted by Reviewer2518527 on May 20, 2010

This Liquid B-complex are going strait in the blood stream and find that it really help me with my tyroid which I quit the Eltroxin few months ago and was really in need of something to replace it. But I really bought it for my cats and find it's much easier to give then pills for cats.

Vit. B's

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Apr 30, 2010

I've changed to lots of liquid supplements to cut down on capsules i need to take. I love this, since I get all of my B's in one place..

Liquid B-Complex

Posted by Reviewer3098744 on Jan 11, 2010

I use this in the cats' food mix. The cats seem to appreciate the lack of smell. The taste seemed to take some getting used to.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »