Great for hayfever.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Mar 31, 2009

I am a fan of the Nature's Answer tinctures. Must admit I bought these more for the sake of people around me who suffer terribly from hayfever, and they always report back immediate positive effects. you need to take a dropperful a few times a day, so carry them with you.

VERY GOOD

Posted by Reviewer2670362 on Apr 06, 2009

DEFINITELY NOTICED MY LUNGS CLEANING THEMSELVES OUT

lobelia

Posted by Reviewer2818189 on Oct 19, 2007

Works great for asthma and other lung problems!!!!!

Use of Lobelia Herb for smoking cessation

Posted by Reviewer2498174 on Apr 21, 2009

This herb is wonderful for the use of one wishing to stop smoking cigarettes!!! It takes cravings away. Wonderful Product !!!

works wonders

Posted by Reviewer2939977 on May 08, 2009

I use this for anxiety and for my kids asthma. Works great.

wow, great product

Posted by Reviewer2148622 on Jun 13, 2009

I have asthma, cough all nite, put this on my chest and had a good nights sleep

Works for me!

Posted by Reviewer2932349 on Nov 21, 2009

This is a fine product. Been using it for a few years now, and I'm pleased with it. I'm a smoker, and use it as needed, with positive results. I don't have any problems with that 'smokers cough'. I'll continue using it, while trying to break the habit. The Lobelia makes it easier.

This is a homeopathic tincture

Posted by Reviewer2214147 on Aug 19, 2012

The product name as it appears as a title does not indicate this is a homeopathic tincture. It is very misleading. I got this by mistake, thinking that this is a regular Lobelia tincture. I complained it to the customer service but they did not take the responsibility. Very disappointing as a long-term customer. The effect of this "homeopathic" tincture is much less than what I know from Lobelia tea/herb.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2055286 on Dec 12, 2008

I highly recommend it. Not only does it work but it tastes great too.

asthma wonder!

Posted by Reviewer1738465 on Jul 23, 2010

My child has allergy-induced asthma. He has been using a nebulizer since he was 2. When we decided to use alternative medicine to treat him, our herbalist recommended lobelia for acute asthma attacks. We have used it once and it did quite well open up his chest. When using this lobelia he would not be 100% clear, as if he'd had a treatment, but he was noticeably breathing easier.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »