Nature's Answer, Milk Thistle, Alcohol-Free, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Reviews 5-star

This one is Very Effective for Liver Detox!

Posted by 5702615038509124220 on Oct 07, 2012

Note: If Milk Thistle is intended to be used for a liver detox, it must either have an enteric coating or be administered sub-lingually. If not, the acid your stomach produces nullifies the efficacy of the supplement. This brand,(Nature's Answer) carried by iHerb, can be administered sub-lingually; therefore making it very effective.

Great for the liver

Posted by naturalmenopause on Oct 03, 2012

This is a remedy I always have handy at home. I use it after a heavy meal, when I'm coming down with a cold or flu or when I have a headache. It really helps my liver cope when it is being overworked and I often feel the benefit very quickly.

My first use of a glycerin-based tincture

Posted by SlipperyElm on Apr 04, 2012

I originally recommended this to a client with a severe liver problem to help with jaundice. Reports back was that it worked well to clear the yellow color from the skin. I recently had symptoms of a gall stone issue and started taking it for myself, it did help those symptoms (I was also using other herbs), but I had a nice "side-effect" too. I noticed I was more alert and clear headed after a couple of days, which leads me to believe my liver needed some cleansing. I've used alcohol-based and prefer them, but this seems just as good. Great price and quality! BUY IT!

Good Liver Detox

Posted by Reviewer2703738 on Oct 18, 2008

Somehow whenever I experience a mild sore throat it goes away within minutes after taking milk thistle. I guess it removes 'liver heat' which affects the respiratory system.

animal lover

Posted by Reviewer1381164 on Feb 08, 2009

Thank you for the very speedy delivery of Nature's Answer Milk Thistle (alcohol-free.) My vet recommended this supplement for my parakeet. The bird was found over four years ago--half dead and suffering from liver disease. Some TLC and Milk Thistle have extended my bird's life for several years now and we are grateful.