Alcohol-free Milk Thistle and iHerb

Posted by Reviewer2058929 on Jan 17, 2008

I am an officer for the Horse Protection Society of NC. and we use iHerb Alcohol-free Milk Thistle on several of our horses. We have had great success by using this product and we are extremely happy with the service we get from iHerb!

Milk Thislte

Posted by Reviewer2079169 on Feb 05, 2009

This is an excellent product, I give this to my chihuhua's. Its a product I should use for myself as well. Super fast shipping to Canada, very happy with product. Thanks!

gut

Posted by Reviewer1891951 on Sep 16, 2008

gut

Very happy

Posted by Reviewer2952511 on Apr 27, 2009

my husband use's this to detox from chemical exposure. He is very sensitive to out gassing so household stuff like pastis and so many other things that he uses this to help detox his body.

Cheri

Posted by Reviewer2232544 on Feb 18, 2009

a little too much for me.

I think Nature's Answer is a great company.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Sep 29, 2009

Good quality, good value. I bought this tincture for a relative who is having trouble with his liver, and milk thistle seems to be a good one for that.

Satisfied Customer

Posted by Reviewer1414241 on Dec 30, 2010

Product was receivede in good condition in a timely fashion Thanks!

Easy to carry around

Posted by Reviewer2056373 on Sep 10, 2010

Nice and small to carry in purse, etc... easy to use... no bad taste.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1233115 on Jan 25, 2012

This milk thistle is a very huge benfit to my liver, I take cholestrol medicine, and when i take the milk thistle it really gives me the comofrt the side affects would be nil from my cholsetrol medicine. I recommend this product to anyone who wishes to maintain a healthy liver.

Good taste and so far, it's been working effectively as part of a liver detox program.

Posted by healthymuslimah on Oct 23, 2014

I have been using this as part of a liver detox program and have been very happy with the product. The primary selling point for me is that it is 100% alcohol free as pretty much all other milk thistle liquid-products I looked at contained alcohol. It also has a pleasant taste which is a bonus (or at least, it doesn't have an unpleasant taste).