Use it every day.

Posted by Angeleyes on Feb 15, 2015

Milk Thistle is 100% a main supplement in our home that we use every single day. Liver function support for us and for our 7 year old while he is taking anti fungal meds for gut issues. It helps his body to eliminate toxins through the process of the liver. I use this in combination with LIVER LIFE. A few drops in your hot/cold tea. (Green tea for me.) Capsules are also available, but I prefer the drops. Great price!

Great quality

Posted by Reviewer2925075 on Jun 08, 2010

Good for detox, general health and liver cleansing.

Alcohol Free goodness

Posted by Reviewer2609891 on Jul 13, 2009

I love the tinctures and extracts from Natures Answer. They are alcohol free, additive free. The tincture and nothing but the tincture. Good stuff! I just wish they made larger sizes...

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3146701 on Mar 20, 2012

I got this for my elderly dogs who have elevated enzymes. Haven't had the enzymes checked but the holistic vet recommended Milk Thistle extract.

Very happy

Posted by Reviewer2952511 on Apr 27, 2009

my husband use's this to detox from chemical exposure. He is very sensitive to out gassing so household stuff like pastis and so many other things that he uses this to help detox his body.

Cheri

Posted by Reviewer2232544 on Feb 18, 2009

a little too much for me.

I think Nature's Answer is a great company.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Sep 29, 2009

Good quality, good value. I bought this tincture for a relative who is having trouble with his liver, and milk thistle seems to be a good one for that.

Nature's Answer Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer1551940 on Apr 15, 2010

Consistent and depandable

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1630654 on Aug 30, 2009

This is a great product! I used to use it all the time then the store I bought it at closed. Found this site cost me less then I paid in the store and recieved it in less then a week. Excellnt service and will order more soon.

Fantastic

Posted by 4940105893794484183 on May 10, 2015

I definitely know it when I don't have any of this. It's great, I'm back for more.