Alcohol-free Milk Thistle and iHerb

Posted by Reviewer2058929 on Jan 17, 2008

I am an officer for the Horse Protection Society of NC. and we use iHerb Alcohol-free Milk Thistle on several of our horses. We have had great success by using this product and we are extremely happy with the service we get from iHerb!

Milk Thislte

Posted by Reviewer2079169 on Feb 05, 2009

This is an excellent product, I give this to my chihuhua's. Its a product I should use for myself as well. Super fast shipping to Canada, very happy with product. Thanks!

gut

Posted by Reviewer1891951 on Sep 16, 2008

gut

Very happy

Posted by Reviewer2952511 on Apr 27, 2009

my husband use's this to detox from chemical exposure. He is very sensitive to out gassing so household stuff like pastis and so many other things that he uses this to help detox his body.

Cheri

Posted by Reviewer2232544 on Feb 18, 2009

a little too much for me.

I think Nature's Answer is a great company.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Sep 29, 2009

Good quality, good value. I bought this tincture for a relative who is having trouble with his liver, and milk thistle seems to be a good one for that.

Good taste and so far, it's been working effectively as part of a liver detox program.

Posted by healthymuslimah on Oct 23, 2014

I have been using this as part of a liver detox program and have been very happy with the product. The primary selling point for me is that it is 100% alcohol free as pretty much all other milk thistle liquid-products I looked at contained alcohol. It also has a pleasant taste which is a bonus (or at least, it doesn't have an unpleasant taste).

detox friend

Posted by 4944945877849183353 on Oct 24, 2014

very effective and natural and love the ease of using a dropper

Milk Thistle

Posted by 5764377619190249781 on Dec 14, 2014

Took twice a day and helped relieve some pain immediately and was gone by third day.

value