System Instant Acceptance

Posted by 5239248659404833122 on Jul 03, 2016

As I've gotten older my body doesn't absorb nutrients as it did when younger. With liquid supplements!! SYSTEM INSTANT ACCEPTANCE!

Vegan product

Posted by plantbadedelixir on Aug 08, 2016

Herb with power. Helpful. Thank you iherb and customers. I add it to my water bottle, just a couple of drops. Thank you iherb and customers. Great product.

N.A. milk thistle, alcohol free

Posted by 4945672219878736095 on Sep 28, 2016

Works! Good product.

This works good / tämä toimii hyvin

Posted by 4682596948815295122 on Jan 16, 2017

I used for my horse to liver detox and it works very well. Käytän tätä tuotetta hevoselleni maksan puhdistukseen ja on tehonnut hyvin.

Colour Of Milk Thistle

Posted by 4684637907765595275 on Oct 03, 2016

Can anyone tell me the colour of this milk thistle. I fridge it and its milky yellow not dark colour. Thanks alot

Milk Thistle for Dogs!

Posted by 5431297294263388322 on Dec 01, 2016

My apologies for not responding sooner. However, this product was bought for our little doggie but we decided not to give it to him since it was hard to give the correct dosage percentage-wise, etc so he is back on his Milk Thistle especially made for dogs. Am sure it is a good product for humans. The stars are for humans since it has helped humans!

Organic Believer

Posted by Reviewer1620110 on Feb 11, 2009

I was initially leary of the taste of this product, however I was pleased with it's nutty-esque taste. I have not been taking it long enough to tell a difference in overall health, but the taste is certainly not a deterrant!

Good

Posted by Reviewer3321370 on Dec 21, 2009

So far, so good.

This is seed extract not leaves

Posted by Reviewer2578920 on Jun 25, 2010

I don't know that it works better or not but it is a different color and also thinner than the Milk Thistle extract that I am used to getting. I don't know if it is cleansing my liver ornot because I don't take it enough. I believe one can tell if their liver begins to hurt for a while. But I appreciate that this is non-alcoholic. Country Living

Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer2745528 on Mar 28, 2009

I ordered the milk thistle to cleanse my liver and have not been on it long enough to know yet if it is working.I was vrey pleased with the fast service and low shipping cost.