Good

Posted by Reviewer3321370 on Dec 21, 2009

So far, so good.

This is seed extract not leaves

Posted by Reviewer2578920 on Jun 25, 2010

I don't know that it works better or not but it is a different color and also thinner than the Milk Thistle extract that I am used to getting. I don't know if it is cleansing my liver ornot because I don't take it enough. I believe one can tell if their liver begins to hurt for a while. But I appreciate that this is non-alcoholic. Country Living

Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer2745528 on Mar 28, 2009

I ordered the milk thistle to cleanse my liver and have not been on it long enough to know yet if it is working.I was vrey pleased with the fast service and low shipping cost.

Cat supplement

Posted by Reviewer1740590 on May 11, 2009

My cat has chronic renal failure and her liver is also affected. I wanted an alcohol-free liquid milk thistle seed extract as a supplement to help support her liver. Thankfully iherb had an alcohol-free version of the product. My cat tolerates the addition of several drops of the extract to her canned food, making it easy to administer.

read good things about this

Posted by Reviewer1755901 on Jul 17, 2012

Taking in hopes of keeping my liver optimum. Tastes fine mixed in a bit of juice.

a little bitten

Posted by 4614044454828370730 on Oct 03, 2013

put some drops in the water, it's a little bit bitten.

Seem working for me

Posted by Royalqueen on May 12, 2016

I ordered this becos my best friend's brother got terminal lung cancer and was told that this milk thistle helps to keep the lung toxic out. I take a full dropper of milk thistle with my morning drink and it seem working by giving me a more refresh mood. Maybe psychological factor but i know milk thistle is very good for skin as well, so i will continue to take this anyway.

Nature's Answer Milk Thistle

Posted by 5583720772242236304 on May 15, 2016

Been taking for a while and noted that I have to go toilet more often so could be a way of getting rid of toxins......

feel better

Posted by Reviewer2158698 on Sep 08, 2011

Less fatigue.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2676416 on Feb 19, 2012