This is seed extract not leaves

Posted by Reviewer2578920 on Jun 25, 2010

I don't know that it works better or not but it is a different color and also thinner than the Milk Thistle extract that I am used to getting. I don't know if it is cleansing my liver ornot because I don't take it enough. I believe one can tell if their liver begins to hurt for a while. But I appreciate that this is non-alcoholic. Country Living

a little bitten

Posted by 4614044454828370730 on Oct 03, 2013

put some drops in the water, it's a little bit bitten.

Cat supplement

Posted by Reviewer1740590 on May 11, 2009

My cat has chronic renal failure and her liver is also affected. I wanted an alcohol-free liquid milk thistle seed extract as a supplement to help support her liver. Thankfully iherb had an alcohol-free version of the product. My cat tolerates the addition of several drops of the extract to her canned food, making it easy to administer.

read good things about this

Posted by Reviewer1755901 on Jul 17, 2012

Taking in hopes of keeping my liver optimum. Tastes fine mixed in a bit of juice.

Milk Thistle for Dogs!

Posted by 5431297294263388322 on Dec 01, 2016

My apologies for not responding sooner. However, this product was bought for our little doggie but we decided not to give it to him since it was hard to give the correct dosage percentage-wise, etc so he is back on his Milk Thistle especially made for dogs. Am sure it is a good product for humans. The stars are for humans since it has helped humans!

Colour Of Milk Thistle

Posted by 4684637907765595275 on Oct 03, 2016

Can anyone tell me the colour of this milk thistle. I fridge it and its milky yellow not dark colour. Thanks alot

Good

Posted by Reviewer1610467 on Dec 26, 2010

I am big fan to nature's answer herbal supplement.

Organic Believer

Posted by Reviewer1620110 on Feb 11, 2009

I was initially leary of the taste of this product, however I was pleased with it's nutty-esque taste. I have not been taking it long enough to tell a difference in overall health, but the taste is certainly not a deterrant!

milk thistle

Posted by Reviewer2352505 on May 07, 2008

Everybody's liver needs a little help. Product seems ok.

It helps during hangover