Totally satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1189437 on Nov 29, 2009

We are using this with a host of other supplements and vitamins to help boost our immune systems during the flu season. We tend to get just a slight touch of whatever is going around for a very brief period of time, while others around us seem to suffer with full blown symptoms for the normal duration of the illness.

Great

Posted by 5275076022881639826 on Mar 30, 2015

Excellent

mullein leaf 1500

Posted by Reviewer1856767 on Jan 08, 2014

Not only did they change the bottle they changed the mg. it was 1500 now its 500. I only took 1 a day but in order to get what I was I will have to take 3. why do they do this so they don't have to raise the price. I still end up paying more to get want I was taking, do they think were stupid.

Nature s Answer, Mullein Leaf

Posted by 5326453983406614107 on Feb 09, 2015

I enjoyed this cough and difficulty respiratory tract. Quality preparation. He helped me. Joseph, Bratislava, Slovakia

good and strong

Posted by bobbienorthern on Aug 02, 2016

They work and they are strong.

I read the effects of herb and wanted to try.

Posted by 5549325165025715881 on Sep 07, 2016

I started to use this herb to help with some light congestion I was experiencing. I woke the next day and nose was running like a faucet. Works so well I'm going to give a bottle to my kids who have asthma (I don't) I'm thinking this will help them even more.

Helps with asthma and congestion

Posted by 5300980028885783293 on Sep 16, 2016

I really liked this, and noticed a difference when I was weaning off asthma medication and struggling with the outside air. When taking this I noticed my breaths were fuller and wheezing fits didn't occur as easily as usual.

good I guess

Posted by Reviewer2402627 on Dec 30, 2013

Hard to tell. Did not notice anything using it.

great!