L.D.

Posted by 4702771872311853173 on Jun 06, 2014

Love this! I started using it as part of my everyday health routine. After a week I ended up with a infected gland in my eyelid. I started taking 4 a day and the infection has gone. I continue to take it everyday to keep my immune system in better condition.

Waiting to kick in.

Posted by Reviewer2583260 on Feb 05, 2014

I`ve tried many antioxidants from iherb but since I have Fluoroquinolone Toxicity it`s hard to tell. I haven`t had a cold or the flu in 5+ years since being w/ iherb.

good products

Posted by 5595948348715286120 on Jan 07, 2013

good product, gentle but effective

Seems to work. Can feel the effects of yeast die-off.

Posted by Reviewer2295193 on Jul 13, 2012

I am taking this as a means to rid myself off candida/ yeast which I might have gotten from a prior parasite infection. When I take this, especially when I take more than 3 a day, I got explosive diarrhea but I also think I got has lessen the yeast load inside of me. I am not cured yet but this is a good supplement to consider even for regular people just to cleanse.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2176420 on Jul 05, 2012

Wonderful natural antibiotic and antifungal. We use this along with Grapefruit Seed Extract if we feel an infection starting and it knocks it right out.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1387629 on Jun 15, 2012

I take them when I am starting to feel like a cold is coming on. Helps out big time!

carvacrol

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Mar 02, 2012

This is for my daughter, it's work better than the medicine she were taking for flu. Also she is taking olive leaf, elder berry and echimmide.

our sercret suppli

Posted by Reviewer1821968 on Feb 24, 2012

we think,it is good for what we called,virus-types,,,not enogh to prove,, real maybe certificate itself,not value for scientist analyst,,so very short,,,i got results in history, we think,,,so we use it.

Oil of Oregano

Posted by Reviewer1247228 on Dec 16, 2011

I use this to boost my immune system.

GOOD STUFF