our sercret suppli

Posted by Reviewer1821968 on Feb 24, 2012

we think,it is good for what we called,virus-types,,,not enogh to prove,, real maybe certificate itself,not value for scientist analyst,,so very short,,,i got results in history, we think,,,so we use it.

carvacrol

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Mar 02, 2012

This is for my daughter, it's work better than the medicine she were taking for flu. Also she is taking olive leaf, elder berry and echimmide.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1387629 on Jun 15, 2012

I take them when I am starting to feel like a cold is coming on. Helps out big time!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2176420 on Jul 05, 2012

Wonderful natural antibiotic and antifungal. We use this along with Grapefruit Seed Extract if we feel an infection starting and it knocks it right out.

Simple, Natural, Effective

Posted by Reviewer2554495 on Sep 11, 2014

Works great and love the price!

good products

Posted by 5595948348715286120 on Jan 07, 2013

good product, gentle but effective

Waiting to kick in.

Posted by Reviewer2583260 on Feb 05, 2014

I`ve tried many antioxidants from iherb but since I have Fluoroquinolone Toxicity it`s hard to tell. I haven`t had a cold or the flu in 5+ years since being w/ iherb.

L.D.

Posted by 4702771872311853173 on Jun 06, 2014

Love this! I started using it as part of my everyday health routine. After a week I ended up with a infected gland in my eyelid. I started taking 4 a day and the infection has gone. I continue to take it everyday to keep my immune system in better condition.

A staple in my medicine cupboard!

Posted by 5441144577411328826 on Jun 17, 2015

I always have a bottle of these on hand. Used at the first sign of a cold or flu, it seems to 'nip it in the bud.' I find them also useful for gargling, just soak capsules in warm water let them melt then gargle then swallow. Never fails to help! Used topically also, just pierce and apply to any sign of infection on skin, clears up in next to no time! Great product!

Convenient small soft gels

Posted by 5556440763872267616 on May 21, 2016

I was taking oregano oil earlier and it was very hard to swallow with its extreme taste. This made my life easier!