our sercret suppli

Posted by Reviewer1821968 on Feb 24, 2012

we think,it is good for what we called,virus-types,,,not enogh to prove,, real maybe certificate itself,not value for scientist analyst,,so very short,,,i got results in history, we think,,,so we use it.

carvacrol

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Mar 02, 2012

This is for my daughter, it's work better than the medicine she were taking for flu. Also she is taking olive leaf, elder berry and echimmide.

good products

Posted by 5595948348715286120 on Jan 07, 2013

good product, gentle but effective

Waiting to kick in.

Posted by Reviewer2583260 on Feb 05, 2014

I`ve tried many antioxidants from iherb but since I have Fluoroquinolone Toxicity it`s hard to tell. I haven`t had a cold or the flu in 5+ years since being w/ iherb.

L.D.

Posted by 4702771872311853173 on Jun 06, 2014

Love this! I started using it as part of my everyday health routine. After a week I ended up with a infected gland in my eyelid. I started taking 4 a day and the infection has gone. I continue to take it everyday to keep my immune system in better condition.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2176420 on Jul 05, 2012

Wonderful natural antibiotic and antifungal. We use this along with Grapefruit Seed Extract if we feel an infection starting and it knocks it right out.

Best product

Posted by 5126397720664577513 on Dec 01, 2016

Use this from time to time, seems to stop infections when other things are not working. I treat it like an antibiotic, and follow with probiotics.

Simple, Natural, Effective

Posted by Reviewer2554495 on Sep 11, 2014

Works great and love the price!

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer2837354 on Apr 12, 2011

I heard it's helps with Candida, so I tried it and I seem to have a little more energy after a few weeks. I did get more achy than usual for the 1st couple weeks, that could have been die-off - a sign it works.