EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$12.99

$19.99

Savings of: $7.00 (35% off)

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Write a Review
Reviews | English
Sort By

great product and immune blend

Posted by unseen on Jun 15, 2016

I like to take herbs in liquid form, I find it more effective and so most herbalists advice, I did a decent time researching for herbs that's safe for long term use since I work with crowds and I also travel alot so I'm always exposed and my body stressed, I find out that elderberry,olive leaf,garlic, mushrooms if you consider them herbs .. of course there are powerful herbs out there like oregano oil,echinacea,goldenseal etc but either they good for onset/short term use or not really safe or they stop working after a short period of time ..I also find out that honey and bee products such as propolis,royal jelly,bee pollen are powerful .. I blend elderberry with olive leaf for ultimate benefit as anti-bacterial,anti-viral,anti-fungal,anti-parasite, along with your multivitamin and or your green drink you will find this blend is really powerful .. olive leaf taste very bitter and may put many people off but try anyway or mix it with juice and if you can't then use the capsule/tablet version.إذا أحد نصحك أو أنت تبحث في نبات/عشبة فأفضل طريقة لاستخدام الأعشاب هي عن طريق المستخلصات .. أقوى بكثير من الأقراص و الكبسولات .. هذا مستخلص أوراق الزيتون وشجرة الزيتون كلها مباركة وهذا المستخلص ماشاء الله مقوي للمناعة وله فوائد عظيمة وجدته ولله الحمد بدون كحول بعض الناس راح يواجه مشكلة مع الطعم لأنه شديد المرارة مثل الشري فالأفضل يتحمله أو يخلطه مع نصف كاس عصير .. فيه ناس كثير مناعتهم ضعيفة لسبب أو لآخر من النباتات الآمنة و المقوية للمناعة البيلسان/البشام، أوراق الزيتون، الثوم و الفطر الطبي ولاننسى العسل ومنتجاته مثل العكبر و حبوب اللقاح و غذاء الملكات .. فيه ناس يعملون مع الجمهور كثير أو يتعاملون مع المرضى أو المدرسين و المدرسات فتلقاهم كل يوم والثاني مريض .. تقوم بخلط مستخلص البشام مع أوراق الزيتون وتشرب كل يوم قطارة على معدة فارغة مع نصف كاس موية بالإضافة لما تستخدمه من عسل أو مكمل غذائي خاصة فيتامين سي و دي وراح إن شاء الله تشوف نتيجة.

Was this review helpful to you?

Mrs Lia Palasty

Posted by Reviewer2755828 on Mar 18, 2008

I have used olive leaf extract for a week now mainly for my sinus problems and I must say I feel so much better, the pressure on my sinuses as gone and no more headaches, I highly recommend it.

Was this review helpful to you?

Effective antiviral effects

Posted by Reviewer2024468 on Apr 03, 2008

Relieved the discomfort of upper respiratory congestion, sinus passages unclogged soon after I began taking one dropperful three times and day

Was this review helpful to you?

Product Review

Posted by Reviewer2645878 on Jul 04, 2009

Good stuff

Was this review helpful to you?

olive leaf

Posted by Reviewer2561606 on Dec 25, 2007

I am not sure about this one yet. It is bitter and I haven't tried it much. I need some way to eat of drink it because of the bitterness. I know it is very good for me. I have a good friend who swears by it, because of all the health problems she has she is able to function eachday. I will introduce her to this one because of the no alchol. Thanks again.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-5 of 5 total