Nature's Answer, OleoPein Olive Leaf, Alcohol-Free, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Mrs Lia Palasty

Posted by Reviewer2755828 From Australia on Mar 18, 2008

I have used olive leaf extract for a week now mainly for my sinus problems and I must say I feel so much better, the pressure on my sinuses as gone and no more headaches, I highly recommend it.

Effective antiviral effects

Posted by Reviewer2024468 From Florida on Apr 03, 2008

Relieved the discomfort of upper respiratory congestion, sinus passages unclogged soon after I began taking one dropperful three times and day

Product Review

Posted by Reviewer2645878 From Oklahoma on Jul 04, 2009

Good stuff

olive leaf

Posted by Reviewer2561606 From Kansas on Dec 25, 2007

I am not sure about this one yet. It is bitter and I haven't tried it much. I need some way to eat of drink it because of the bitterness. I know it is very good for me. I have a good friend who swears by it, because of all the health problems she has she is able to function eachday. I will introduce her to this one because of the no alchol. Thanks again.