Posted by Reviewer1532915 on Mar 27, 2012

I came across this product by accident on the web. I did research and read testimonies. Then I bought and tried it! It's all true and then some. Urinary track infection gone in 1 day. Yeast infection gone in 1 day. Colds/sniffles gone in one day. Im sold ..I've tried a lot products over the years and right now this one tops the list!

Good addition to my tincture routine!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Dec 09, 2010

I have already been taking oregano oil, which I think is excellent against colds and flu and whatever else ails you. Recently I've noticed an oregano-olive combo on the iherb shelves, so I bought this. not an unpleasant taste, and I hope it makes me even healthier! Nature's Answer is a great company - my preferred one for tinctures.

Great Product, and Potent

Posted by 5721877217519016967 on Jan 21, 2016

Great tasting, and very effective. I have been recovering from an operation and my wound has had a lot of trouble, since taking this and Nature's Answer oil of oregano mixed with coconut oil it has recovered now 100% these products are a life saver. Highly recommend. I also applied it topically as well as ingesting

love the product , and the service !

Posted by Reviewer2023245 on Oct 01, 2008

I used it in saline solution as a nasal spray , wonderful stuff , I highly recomend it ! Cindy

Helps with flu and colds

Posted by Reviewer2541215 on Mar 01, 2013

I recently took this when a bout of flu was going around and thankfully, I did not get the flu. I'm thinking this helped.

This is the real thing

Posted by Reviewer1788637 on Jul 19, 2011

I ordered this Olive Leaf Extract for a Mycoplasma bacterial infection based upon other user's recomendations, and after opening the bottle, you can tell that its a real extract, not some watered down version. Good price and quality.

Olive leaf

Posted by Reviewer2054010 on Oct 05, 2011

Tastes great. I like it.

Always good

Posted by Reviewer2993718 on Oct 28, 2011

Used this for years. Hubby likes it too. Nice price here.

Posted by Reviewer1839171 on Jun 24, 2010

this seems to be very good. i actually don't know how much effect it has on my well being because i generally feel well mostly. however, i use it daily and like it alot.

Healing

Posted by Reviewer2304805 on Mar 19, 2011

Our family uses this. We love it

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »