Natures Answer, Pau D' Arco

Posted by Reviewer2441916 on Mar 22, 2010

We really like this product for its effectiveness. Other products are not as quick acting. This product does what it is supposed to do, and works fast. Pau D'Arco is good for Fungal infections, Tumors, Teeth problems, etc. Try it, you'll like it!

A wonder for treating c. albicans

Posted by Reviewer2428569 on Jun 24, 2010

Everyone has different chemistry. That said, the claims I have read about Pau D'Arco fighting c. albicans, or yeast as well as bacterial infections has been true for me. Whenever I travel I make sure I have this with me. I find that the alcohol-free is vital when you are fighting yeast and the liquid form appears to work better than pill form. Not a bad taste either.

must have it if you have small kids&babies

Posted by AisTeja on Dec 26, 2015

really helps to get well if kids got flu, tonsillitis and any other problems, caused by viruses or bacteria. It is alcohol free so you can give it to babies for immune support, when your older kids are sick

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer2701329 on Feb 02, 2010

Helped raise my red blood count up. Tastes good!

Perfect

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Mar 26, 2013

My almost 8 years young dog (bitch) is using it for her overall being and her hormonal imbalance problems. She had/has some small white lumps/bumps under her skin in the mammary glands and I want to deal with them naturally. One already has gone completely, the other, near the vulva is still present but I think we will get rid of it soon. Dog feels herself very well, has much energy and joy of life. My dog is going in nature's way, not in vet medicine's way with neutering or stuff and other problems because of it. I believe in nature, diet and exercises.

Good Candida Support!

Posted by NatureLove on Jan 16, 2014

This does work to balance or cleanse the system. Yet, I believe that without a real organic and balanced lifestyle non of these supplements will work (Let food be your medicine and medicine be your food). But as a support for a cleanse (candida) or detox, immune booster - definitely an effective herb!

Best product

Posted by Reviewer1544739 on Jun 10, 2010

Tastes good. Way better without the alcohol!

Pau D'Arco

Posted by Reviewer1811886 on Jan 21, 2010

I'm using this for external applciation on toenail fungus. It seems to be helping.

Not sure about this one

Posted by Reviewer1176072 on Oct 26, 2007

Does not taste bad. I'm not sure if it helped at all.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1066863 on Feb 27, 2011

Amazing product, great price.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »