It is amazing!

Posted by 5027347266385132578 on Apr 21, 2016

Nature's Answer, Pau D' Arco, Alcohol-Free bottle, is like a miracle - it cured me and my child, Thank you very much!

Candida relief!

Posted by 5212523463281000343 on Mar 10, 2016

It works really well for the candida problem. I mix this in my tea. I also buy dried Pau D'Arco from this web site and steep to make tea.

must have it if you have small kids&babies

Posted by AisTeja on Dec 26, 2015

really helps to get well if kids got flu, tonsillitis and any other problems, caused by viruses or bacteria. It is alcohol free so you can give it to babies for immune support, when your older kids are sick

ok

Posted by Viktorija on Apr 15, 2014

ok

Man can never help liver to function too much!

Posted by 4946830256254735067 on Mar 22, 2014

Good stuff for your liver! A litteään but of tais plus zappering and feeling gets butter!

Good Candida Support!

Posted by NatureLove on Jan 16, 2014

This does work to balance or cleanse the system. Yet, I believe that without a real organic and balanced lifestyle non of these supplements will work (Let food be your medicine and medicine be your food). But as a support for a cleanse (candida) or detox, immune booster - definitely an effective herb!

Perfect

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Mar 26, 2013

My almost 8 years young dog (bitch) is using it for her overall being and her hormonal imbalance problems. She had/has some small white lumps/bumps under her skin in the mammary glands and I want to deal with them naturally. One already has gone completely, the other, near the vulva is still present but I think we will get rid of it soon. Dog feels herself very well, has much energy and joy of life. My dog is going in nature's way, not in vet medicine's way with neutering or stuff and other problems because of it. I believe in nature, diet and exercises.

Ok

Posted by astukss on Feb 23, 2013

Very pleased. I repeat again and again.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1066863 on Feb 27, 2011

Amazing product, great price.

A wonder for treating c. albicans

Posted by Reviewer2428569 on Jun 24, 2010

Everyone has different chemistry. That said, the claims I have read about Pau D'Arco fighting c. albicans, or yeast as well as bacterial infections has been true for me. Whenever I travel I make sure I have this with me. I find that the alcohol-free is vital when you are fighting yeast and the liquid form appears to work better than pill form. Not a bad taste either.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »