Pau D'Arco

Posted by Reviewer2760454 on Apr 27, 2012

This is a great product. It kills candida on contact and cleans up the liver. I will always use this product. It also kills viruses.

Used for Years

Posted by Reviewer2466483 on Mar 14, 2011

I have used Pau D'Arco for years. For me, it keeps my yeast infections away. Have not had one since I started taking it.

very good product

Posted by naturalrecovery on Mar 24, 2011

Have been taking this for awhile, and do notice a difference when I don't...for lymphadema.

no 1 for us

Posted by AisTeja on Sep 26, 2015

this is the No 1 in our family first aid kit in almost all situations then health problems occur

seems it helps

Posted by 5764407993677192464 on Mar 08, 2013

i didn't catch cold or flu since i took this caps. when a lot of people around me spent a lot of time in a hospital. i don't know what helped me exectly, but i believe in this treatment

My savior from Candida!!!

Posted by 4848734342951828005 on Nov 19, 2015

I've had Candida for years and I took all kinds of medicine and even tried Now Food's Candida Support and wasn't really getting anywhere with this sensitive issue. Finally tried Pau D'Arco - 3 pills in the morning, 3 in the evening as a tea (opened capsules and put the contents to boiled water) and I saw after a couple of days that candida signs have reduced a lot!!!!! I'm also coupling it with Olive extract to get rid of it completely... So still taking them together. I tend to want less of sugary food so think it's a sign of candida improvement!!! Please rate my review if it helped you to make a decision :)

For dermatitis

Posted by 4844395633340758181 on Dec 07, 2015

I have been battling with red and itchy dermatitis 2.5 yrs and haven't found anything that soothes it. Even hormone creams only alleviate the itching, but don't cure or take away redness. No one has found a reason or a cure... until now! I am on day 9 and my skin is almost cleared! I take as recommended, twice daily 2 capsules. I am so happy. No nausea or side effects. Dry mouth maybe so drink more water. I wish everyone with dermatitis or unknown rashes would try this.

Tetiana

Posted by Reviewer2963503 on Oct 26, 2013

good price, good quality

Diana

Posted by 4944623207248459254 on Nov 28, 2014

Excellent natural antibiotic, repeated. Labai veiksmingas naturalus antibiotikas

Pau D'Arco

Posted by Reviewer1579175 on Apr 04, 2012

I feel a cold or sinus infection coming on - only Pau D'Arco :)! I will buy again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »