New To iHerb?

Nature's Answer, PerioBrite, Natural Whitening Toothpaste, Cinnamint, 4 oz (113.4 g)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Nature's Answer, PerioBrite Natural Whitening Toothpaste with CoQ10, Cinnamint, 4 oz (113.4 g)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Aug 15, 2013

Our family likes it and we are thankful for PerioBrite Natural production overall. This toothpaste is pretty mild, taste is good, not obtrusive, just it could foam a little bit more. Ingredients are amazing, it was priced only 1 USD as I have bought it, so we won this time!

whitening toothpaste

Posted by 5751970406121769444 on Aug 18, 2013

It actually works! my teeth are whiter! and i really like the taste and feel it cleans the teeth very good. the only thing i don't like is the color which is brown... i guess you can get use to it.

good 4 my family

Posted by 5590458448993518988 on Nov 28, 2013

we give it 4 star because the taste is not as good as we expect it, but is doing a very good job cleaning the teeth's. I will buy it again because the taste is not what i want in a toothpaste but to clean my teeth's and gum's.

I like it

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Aug 22, 2013

It doesn't foam very much, the taste is nice, but the whitening effect is yet to happen. Maybe after I finish the tube.

a good toothpaste

Posted by 5007081623592885583 on Oct 10, 2013

good ingredients. nice fresh flavour

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »