positively surprised!

Posted by KaliMama on Aug 06, 2013

Bought this because of the $1 first time purchase. I've tried dusins of natural toothpastes the last ten years and since my fave (vogel's) is discontinued I was thrilled to find out how much I love this one. I was sceptical because of previously bad experience with overwhelming cinnamon in other toothpastes, but this one has a nice subtle taste! Will order again for sure

Interesting but effective toothpaste!

Posted by 5528018204925581758 on Jul 30, 2013

I decided to trial this toothpaste as I am always on the look out for natural products. Taste is unusual but pleasant - cinamon and mint combo, colour is brown but that's okay, doesn't lather as much as standard toothpaste but it leaves your mouth/teeth feeling very clean!

Has all the right ingredients, none of the bad

Posted by DeanaS on Jul 29, 2013

I wouldn't use any other toothpaste after trying this one. Very good for the mouth, cleans my teeth.

Nature's Answer, PeriBrite Natural Whitening Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2585485 on Jul 29, 2013

Great product

Fluoride free

Posted by Reviewer2488582 on Jul 27, 2013

Refreshing and healthy.

Best toothpaste so far!

Posted by 5062007406991354994 on Jul 20, 2013

I am so very pleased with this toothpaste! I love the taste; you can taste the cinnamon and it's a bit on the sweet side but still minty; not too much of both and I love that. It doesn't foam, but for me that is ok since I am already used to non-foaming toothpaste. I chose this one because there is no fluoride, sls and all the other synthetic garbage in it and instead has got great natural ingredients. This is for me the best toothpaste so far and that for a reasonable price. Will definitely buy again!

none

Posted by 4726289938407566202 on Aug 09, 2013

Haven't used yet.

I like it very much

Posted by vitaminecopii on Aug 20, 2013

I like it very much, even if the mint is very strong. Really cleans nice the teeth and it is full of good things

Very nice

Posted by Vereliahu on Aug 21, 2013

once you get use to the funny taste this toothpaste is really good and leaves a fresh feeling after using.

laba

Posted by Strelka on Mar 25, 2015

Laba zobupasta, ar kanēļa garšu.