good

Posted by Crunchie on Oct 15, 2013

It's a good substitute to standard toothpastes.

BEST !

Posted by Hungarian on Sep 10, 2013

taste and effect

laba

Posted by Strelka on Mar 25, 2015

Laba zobupasta, ar kanēļa garšu.

Excellent toothpaste.

Posted by Reviewer1945467 on Nov 01, 2013

We bought a few tubes of this. and now want to have it always on hand Wonderful product. Use it regularly to help take off plaque. After surgery at Americak BioDental clinic near San Diego (really really good, best materials, holistic, one third the price look them up) both my wife and I use this every day. A little goes a long way. So happy iHerb carries it. Check out the other Perio products espeicially the mouthwash.

really good toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on Jan 03, 2015

This is now my first choice for toothpaste. This product has both CoQ10 and Folic Acid added to its natural ingredients. There is not a lot of glycerin in this product, which I read encourages cavities because it coats the teeth (especially at night) and therefore does not allow the mouth to clean itself while you sleep. It tastes really good and I feel good using it as I get the extra benefits of CoQ10 and Folic Acid.

Nature's Answer, PerioBrite, Natural Whitening Toothpaste, Cinnamint, 4 oz (113.4 g)

Posted by Reviewer2331355 on Feb 18, 2015

In this household I'm the primary user of this product, which I really like. It is sooo pleasant to use compared to what some of the reviews, I had read before hand, said. Apparently the taste for some is a little "herbie." I have so far ordered this product twice and the consistency was slightly different, as was advised in advance, but it tasted just fine to me both times. There are several flavors to choose from and I chose "Cinnamint," which to me tasted like a suave blend of cinnamon and mint.. Imagine that. More importantly this toothpaste Works. My teeth always feel clean and smooth after each brushing and they're Not turning yellow. Also, I think this same brand's mouthwash is very good and refreshing and really compliments this toothpaste. I'm needing to place another order of both in my next purchase.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2177733 on Nov 19, 2013

repeatedly use, good for teeth and gum.

Fluoride free

Posted by Reviewer2488582 on Jul 27, 2013

Refreshing and healthy.

none

Posted by 4726289938407566202 on Aug 09, 2013

Haven't used yet.

Yummy and Healthy What! Mild flavor

Posted by 5462779905819090009 on Jan 21, 2015

The Whole family loved this one, Not overbearing tastes, Whole mouth feels amazing. Brush and gargle with it.