Has all the right ingredients, none of the bad

Posted by DeanaS on Jul 29, 2013

I wouldn't use any other toothpaste after trying this one. Very good for the mouth, cleans my teeth.

Nature's Answer, PeriBrite Natural Whitening Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2585485 on Jul 29, 2013

Great product

Fluoride free

Posted by Reviewer2488582 on Jul 27, 2013

Refreshing and healthy.

Best toothpaste so far!

Posted by 5062007406991354994 on Jul 20, 2013

I am so very pleased with this toothpaste! I love the taste; you can taste the cinnamon and it's a bit on the sweet side but still minty; not too much of both and I love that. It doesn't foam, but for me that is ok since I am already used to non-foaming toothpaste. I chose this one because there is no fluoride, sls and all the other synthetic garbage in it and instead has got great natural ingredients. This is for me the best toothpaste so far and that for a reasonable price. Will definitely buy again!

none

Posted by 4726289938407566202 on Aug 09, 2013

Haven't used yet.

I like it very much

Posted by vitaminecopii on Aug 20, 2013

I like it very much, even if the mint is very strong. Really cleans nice the teeth and it is full of good things

Really Whitens Teeth! :)

Posted by 5551692137799836365 on Aug 03, 2016

Really helped to whiten my teeth and also heal my sensitive gums and teeth! Love Periobrite's line of toothpaste with Cinnamint being the best if you are aftering whiter and brighter teeth! :D

Nature's Answer, PerioBrite, Natural Whitening Toothpaste, Cinnamint, 4 oz (113.4 g)

Posted by Reviewer2331355 on Feb 18, 2015

In this household I'm the primary user of this product, which I really like. It is sooo pleasant to use compared to what some of the reviews, I had read before hand, said. Apparently the taste for some is a little "herbie." I have so far ordered this product twice and the consistency was slightly different, as was advised in advance, but it tasted just fine to me both times. There are several flavors to choose from and I chose "Cinnamint," which to me tasted like a suave blend of cinnamon and mint.. Imagine that. More importantly this toothpaste Works. My teeth always feel clean and smooth after each brushing and they're Not turning yellow. Also, I think this same brand's mouthwash is very good and refreshing and really compliments this toothpaste. I'm needing to place another order of both in my next purchase.

laba

Posted by Strelka on Mar 25, 2015

Laba zobupasta, ar kanēļa garšu.

Toothpaste Cinamint