Yummy and Healthy What! Mild flavor

Posted by 5462779905819090009 on Jan 21, 2015

The Whole family loved this one, Not overbearing tastes, Whole mouth feels amazing. Brush and gargle with it.

Nature's Answer, PerioBrite, Natural Whitening Toothpaste, Cinnamint, 4 oz (113.4 g)

Posted by Reviewer2331355 on Feb 18, 2015

In this household I'm the primary user of this product, which I really like. It is sooo pleasant to use compared to what some of the reviews, I had read before hand, said. Apparently the taste for some is a little "herbie." I have so far ordered this product twice and the consistency was slightly different, as was advised in advance, but it tasted just fine to me both times. There are several flavors to choose from and I chose "Cinnamint," which to me tasted like a suave blend of cinnamon and mint.. Imagine that. More importantly this toothpaste Works. My teeth always feel clean and smooth after each brushing and they're Not turning yellow. Also, I think this same brand's mouthwash is very good and refreshing and really compliments this toothpaste. I'm needing to place another order of both in my next purchase.

perio brite

Posted by 5180132435335494576 on Jan 02, 2015

love it. when i have used my supply i will be ordering more

really good toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on Jan 03, 2015

This is now my first choice for toothpaste. This product has both CoQ10 and Folic Acid added to its natural ingredients. There is not a lot of glycerin in this product, which I read encourages cavities because it coats the teeth (especially at night) and therefore does not allow the mouth to clean itself while you sleep. It tastes really good and I feel good using it as I get the extra benefits of CoQ10 and Folic Acid.

cinnamon is great

Posted by LadyEnigma on Oct 05, 2016

I have tried several toothpastes for sensitivity, including Sensodyne. Most of the over the counter products have sodium laurel sulfate and other additives. While Sensodyne worked for a while, it didn't improve my gum health. I also tried Dr. Katz' PerioTherapy which was okay for a while. After some soreness in my gums (that the PerioTherapy was supposed to have helped with) I tried PeriRub for tooth pain. It worked far better than OraJel. The insert in the package said that it was more effective combined with PeriBrite toothpaste and PeriWash. While using a Dr. Collins toothbrush (if you have sensitive teeth, this brush is extremely gentle) I tried the rub, toothpaste and rinse. I have not had any soreness or sensitivity in nearly 3 months of regular use! PerioBrite comes in several flavors, two mints and this Cinnamon flavor. I am not a big mint fan, but love this Cinnamon flavor. It has a great herbal formulation that includes CoQ10 (healthy for our bodies, and our mouths), Folic Acid, Oregano, Cinnamon and Clove. It naturally whitens, helps dry mouth and has no preservatives, alcohol, sweeteners and dyes. I have tried the Cool Mint as well and both have a nice, fresh zing taste to them. It is concentrated so you don't have to use a large amount. I believe natural is better. I don't miss all the additives and sweeteners. Even Tom's of Maine, a "natural toothpaste" still adds sodium laurel sulfate. This is the first toothpaste that has really helped my teeth and gums as a whole. The Cinnamon flavor is the hardest to find and I am glad to see Amazon finally carrying it. PerioBrite in any flavor is the best choice for a natural toothpaste that will improve your oral health. It has been on the market since the 1970s and is better than many of the newer items out there. Find your favorite flavor and use this daily for better oral health.Want to find out how to save money, click "YES" and see MORE useful info by CLICKING ON MY NAME.*

mild tasting

Posted by Theeaglelover on Sep 06, 2015

very mild light mint so might b suitable for kids personally prefer something mintier n stronger

may take longer time to see its whitening effect?

Posted by 5651932953402196657 on Oct 28, 2014

it's ok refreshing but the texture is a bit watery. maybe because of its natural contents.

Mild effective without annihilating tastebuds

Posted by 5560685322730083887 on Oct 29, 2014

The strangest thing is the colour of what you spit out. But the taste is subtle, and does not blast my mouth with extreme mint or SLS. Seems to clean my teeth effectively too !

Great taste

Posted by 5098623492557550522 on Mar 29, 2015

This is a good toothpaste. Taste great. More minty than it is cinnamon. But I like it.

PerioBrite Cinnamint

Posted by Reviewer2170266 on Apr 03, 2015

Excelentes ingredientes, sin flúor ni aditivos tóxicos, pero el sabor es demasiado bajo, se nota poco. Auromere cardamon-fennel tiene mejor sabor pero no tan buenos ingredientes.