|:)-><

Posted by 5504938336564826610 on Dec 19, 2014

Actually it is a totally different experience than commercial toothpaste, nice soft taste, not foamy as commercial, no after use burning sensation as commercials. About long time benefits, I cannot tell, I will let you know in 25 years from now!

Great taste

Posted by 5098623492557550522 on Mar 29, 2015

This is a good toothpaste. Taste great. More minty than it is cinnamon. But I like it.

PerioBrite Cinnamint

Posted by Reviewer2170266 on Apr 03, 2015

Excelentes ingredientes, sin flúor ni aditivos tóxicos, pero el sabor es demasiado bajo, se nota poco. Auromere cardamon-fennel tiene mejor sabor pero no tan buenos ingredientes.

mild tasting

Posted by Theeaglelover on Sep 06, 2015

very mild light mint so might b suitable for kids personally prefer something mintier n stronger

nuce

Posted by 5163888945622693885 on Oct 23, 2013

nice

a good toothpaste

Posted by 5007081623592885583 on Oct 10, 2013

good ingredients. nice fresh flavour

good 4 my family

Posted by 5590458448993518988 on Nov 28, 2013

we give it 4 star because the taste is not as good as we expect it, but is doing a very good job cleaning the teeth's. I will buy it again because the taste is not what i want in a toothpaste but to clean my teeth's and gum's.

I like it

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Aug 22, 2013

It doesn't foam very much, the taste is nice, but the whitening effect is yet to happen. Maybe after I finish the tube.

Good product but the taste :(

Posted by Revron on Jan 06, 2014

Very good product - in theory. But it stained my toothbrush and the electric brushheads. And the taste is .... Thank you iHerb for the excellent service.

Bien, pero prefiero otras

Posted by Beatriz on Jan 17, 2014

Deja un gran frescor en la boca, sin embargo prefiero otras pastas de dientes que he probado de iHerb (ver mi perfil de reviews).