Nature's Answer, PeriBrite Natural Whitening Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2585485 on Jul 29, 2013

Great product

perio brite

Posted by 5180132435335494576 on Jan 02, 2015

love it. when i have used my supply i will be ordering more

Has all the right ingredients, none of the bad

Posted by DeanaS on Jul 29, 2013

I wouldn't use any other toothpaste after trying this one. Very good for the mouth, cleans my teeth.

cinnamon is great

Posted by LadyEnigma on Oct 05, 2016

I have tried several toothpastes for sensitivity, including Sensodyne. Most of the over the counter products have sodium laurel sulfate and other additives. While Sensodyne worked for a while, it didn't improve my gum health. I also tried Dr. Katz' PerioTherapy which was okay for a while. After some soreness in my gums (that the PerioTherapy was supposed to have helped with) I tried PeriRub for tooth pain. It worked far better than OraJel. The insert in the package said that it was more effective combined with PeriBrite toothpaste and PeriWash. While using a Dr. Collins toothbrush (if you have sensitive teeth, this brush is extremely gentle) I tried the rub, toothpaste and rinse. I have not had any soreness or sensitivity in nearly 3 months of regular use! PerioBrite comes in several flavors, two mints and this Cinnamon flavor. I am not a big mint fan, but love this Cinnamon flavor. It has a great herbal formulation that includes CoQ10 (healthy for our bodies, and our mouths), Folic Acid, Oregano, Cinnamon and Clove. It naturally whitens, helps dry mouth and has no preservatives, alcohol, sweeteners and dyes. I have tried the Cool Mint as well and both have a nice, fresh zing taste to them. It is concentrated so you don't have to use a large amount. I believe natural is better. I don't miss all the additives and sweeteners. Even Tom's of Maine, a "natural toothpaste" still adds sodium laurel sulfate. This is the first toothpaste that has really helped my teeth and gums as a whole. The Cinnamon flavor is the hardest to find and I am glad to see Amazon finally carrying it. PerioBrite in any flavor is the best choice for a natural toothpaste that will improve your oral health. It has been on the market since the 1970s and is better than many of the newer items out there. Find your favorite flavor and use this daily for better oral health.Want to find out how to save money, click "YES" and see MORE useful info by CLICKING ON MY NAME.*

positively surprised!

Posted by KaliMama on Aug 06, 2013

Bought this because of the $1 first time purchase. I've tried dusins of natural toothpastes the last ten years and since my fave (vogel's) is discontinued I was thrilled to find out how much I love this one. I was sceptical because of previously bad experience with overwhelming cinnamon in other toothpastes, but this one has a nice subtle taste! Will order again for sure

whitening toothpaste

Posted by revitalbar on Aug 18, 2013

It actually works! my teeth are whiter! and i really like the taste and feel it cleans the teeth very good. the only thing i don't like is the color which is brown... i guess you can get use to it.

I like it

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Aug 22, 2013

It doesn't foam very much, the taste is nice, but the whitening effect is yet to happen. Maybe after I finish the tube.

Good taste

Posted by Hanne67 on Jul 24, 2013

I like the taste of this brown toothpaste and it cleans the teeth. Good ingredients too, but I prefer some fluorid in my toothpaste. Bougth this at $1 to try it and would recommend it if you want a toothpaste without fluorid.

mild tasting

Posted by Theeaglelover on Sep 06, 2015

very mild light mint so might b suitable for kids personally prefer something mintier n stronger

may take longer time to see its whitening effect?

Posted by 5651932953402196657 on Oct 28, 2014

it's ok refreshing but the texture is a bit watery. maybe because of its natural contents.