This stuff is fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2712994 on Jan 25, 2011

I am so happy with PerioRub. Because of past health problems and lack of money for dental care I have pockets in my gums. My gums became irritated and swollen in one area, still not enough money for the dentist, and I used PerioRub. Within a day that area was better and I started rubbing it on all of my gums. They feel firm and much better after 3 days. It says you can use it as much as possible and I have put it on after I brush my teeth, 3X a day. It is a gel and I put a little bubble of it on a Q-tip and rub in on, changing Q-tips for each quarter section of my gums. The gel is a little firm so it doesn't just rub in, it might take a while or putting it on the end of my finger works better. I have also used the Perio tooth paste and mouth wash which is nice, but this is the best. I love the mint and love what it is doing to my gums!

Repeat buyer of this product

Posted by Reviewer2993460 on Mar 17, 2010

This gel does help with sensitive teeth, without numbing your nerves the way drugstore products do. The taste is fresh and natural, too. I use it as a toothpaste substitute sometimes.

Helps prevent infections.

Posted by Reviewer1156637 on Jun 28, 2009

I use Perio Rub for my children whose teeth are rotting out and to prevent infections as their baby teeth fall out and after they have teeth pulled. In fact, today, my 7-year old was putting PerioRub on her tooth that was loose. I also use their toothpaste and mouthwash.

Great Product for mouth injuries/dental work and Excellent Service from IHERB.

Posted by Reviewer1412643 on Oct 25, 2014

I bought PerioRub after dental surgery when my dentist recommended a professional ointment to use on the extraction/bone graft site. I looked up the ingredients and found PerioRub to be IDENTICAL and probably made by the same company. Very inexpensive and does a great job at healing the delicate tissues in the mouth. I keep one in my purse to use on bug bites, cuts, etc. as an antibacterial because it has calendula in it. Easier than carrying a bottle a calendula oil. Another hint for mouth healing is to make a mouth rinse using about a tsp. of Pink Himalayan salt with a dropper full of Herb Pharm's Calendula Tincture to a cup of water. Swish gently several times a day for miraculous healing. And if you suffer from frequent itchy bug bites when hiking/camping, this solution will work wonders to calm the itch. Healing Herb's "5 Flower Remedy" (same formula as Rescue Remedy but lower price) will work well to keep the bite from itching and spreading.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2466877 on Dec 07, 2008

All of the Perobrite products are excellent!

Effective in combating gum problem

Posted by Reviewer2281839 on Apr 02, 2009

I have dry mouth and when it is allergy season, it become especially bad; I sleep with mouth breathing due to the stuffy nose. Immediately when I find the gum tenderness or bleeding, I apply the PerioRub to that part of the gum, message it with a small kid's toothbrush, the next day it is greatly improve.

wonders on my gums

Posted by 5632236252799714622 on Apr 13, 2013

Use this after perio mouthwash and its, stopping the rceeding of my gums.

Nice product

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 18, 2012

I use this product as a toothpaste because I don't want to use abrasive toothpastes all the time. I like the fresh taste (not too strong!) and the feel of this!

nice toothpaste and gel

Posted by katmakiah on Apr 10, 2011

yes, you can use it for a toothpaste, it really gets them clean. I also put it on spots that need some TLC.

Very good results-Bad taste though

Posted by Reviewer1942191 on Jun 02, 2011

This rub has really seemed to help by inflamed gums in just under 10 days of use. The only problems are the taste which is not really bad but just weird and the consistentcy which is too thick and hard to rub on your gums. Overall, I'm very happy with the product,

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »