Nature's Answer, PerioWash, Alcohol-Free Mouthwash, Cinna Mint, 16 fl oz (480 ml)

Reviews 3-star

Too strong

Posted by Specialist on Nov 09, 2011

The directions do not say to dilute this product with any water. I can't handle the burning from the cinnamon if I use it straight. I've been diluting it but may not be getting the benefits because of that. I use the toothpaste and like it, so I tried the cool mint flavor. I like that one much better, even though some batches are stronger than others. They need to get their batches consistant.

I'm a big fan of cinnamon mouth washes but this is just WAY to strong

Posted by OrlyDumitrescu on Aug 13, 2012

I used the mint one and it was really good, and when I found out they also have a cinnamon one I was really excited! But this is just strong. After about 10-15 seconds I start to cry! Not a very enjoyable use.

Joanne, NY

Posted by Reviewer1965330 on Oct 26, 2013

I find it very-very strong the cinnamon burns my mouth and the excessive amount od glycerine makes it very sweet. I'm diluting it with water and I'm looking to buy something else on my my next order.

Wanted a natural mouthwash.

Posted by Reviewer1254734 on Oct 12, 2009

So far it is okay. Nothing really to report.