!!!WARNING!!! USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1267509 on May 06, 2010

Hope your mouth is strong enough for this product. This Cinna Mint may burn your mouth besides the proclaimed benefits. Ordered four bottles of this flavor when iherb was short on the Cool Mint flavor. Tears came out after about 25 seconds of rinse and swish. Whoever formulated this "Cinna Mint" has different intention in mind in compared with the "Cool Mint" flavor. Both flavors has the same ingredients listed on their labels, but Cinna Mint burns. It took more than a week for the mouth to heal. Tried again with 50% water and 50% Cinna Mint, and it "burned" the tongue after about 30 seconds. Other products such as Perio Brite Toothpaste, PerioWash "Cool Mint", and PerioRub( especially after burned by the Cinna Mint) are all user friendly products; but PerioWash "Cinna Mint" brings more pains than benefits. Well, this is a pure personal experience, and hope you are one of those people with 5 stars and a strong mouth for it. If you are not, PerioWash " Cool Mint" is a good choice, or you can try Biotene if "Cool Mint" is too strong,too. Anyway, hope you will find your dream mouthwash without too much pain and unpleasant experience.

Burns whole mouth

Posted by Reviewer1705781 on Jan 07, 2010

I've used this about 4 times and I find it burns my whole mouth. Now I have several ulcers, inflamed gums, tongue(on top and underneath) and the uppermost part of my mouth feels like I've drank something steaming hot. I had a simiar experience with Now Foods toothpaste with cinnamon. t could be that I'm allergic to the cinnamon or a combinations of ingredients. I don't have this problem with the other 2 mouthwashes from the same brand. And I am someone who likes chilli, this mouthwash isn't spicy, just burns and cause my mouth to become very sensitive now.

Strong flavor

Posted by Reviewer1078931 on Dec 02, 2009

You must like cinnamon. And I do. Might be too hot for some. This is my favorite flavor of this brand. It does what it is suppose to do. I will order more again.

Too hot for me!

Posted by Reviewer2450668 on Jun 05, 2011

Even my husband, who LOVES hot, spicy food, found this very hot. It burns too much to use.

Worst burn than other cheap mouthwashes

Posted by Reviewer3064175 on Aug 20, 2011

I accidentally ordered two bottles of Nature's Answer, PerioWash, Alcohol-Free Mouthwash, Cinna Mint, I regularly order the Cool Mint flavor which I have enjoyed for years. When I first tried the Cinna Mint I did a double take on the label because after a few swishes my mouth was ON FIRE!, well it felt like it was. When I called iHerb Cust Serv they said I was out of luck and to order the correct one next time, well there isn't going to be a next time, there are far too many online stores that would appreciate doing business with me.

Tingly but mild

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Feb 10, 2010

Cute spicy flavor, not really freshening though. Maybe there are other benefits that will show up sometime... Anyway, if my gums will ever stop bleeding, I'll sure let you know!

Too strong

Posted by Specialist on Nov 09, 2011

The directions do not say to dilute this product with any water. I can't handle the burning from the cinnamon if I use it straight. I've been diluting it but may not be getting the benefits because of that. I use the toothpaste and like it, so I tried the cool mint flavor. I like that one much better, even though some batches are stronger than others. They need to get their batches consistant.

Harsh harsh harsh

Posted by Reviewer1658116 on Jan 31, 2011

Waaaay too hot and stingy for my gums, made them blood red!

Love the taste; works well

Posted by Reviewer2170564 on Feb 12, 2011

Love the taste; works well.

Love It!

Posted by divelanai on Mar 24, 2011

Love everything about it! It can be "hot" but that is what I love. :) Tastes great, only need a small amount and it's much healthier and full of benefits unlike most mouthwashes that are just for "fresh breath"