Great MouthWash

Posted by Reviewer1957744 on Feb 10, 2012

Love it!!

Great product without the chemicals!

Posted by RichardLee on Apr 17, 2012

Was suffering for 2 weeks unable to chew anything using affected tooth and gum area. Toothache and sore gum were gone after only using for 3 days. And bye-bye bad breath! Will sting a little if you have open wounds or ulcers but it is still better than the regular cheap chemical-laden mouthwashes.

Healthy mouth must

Posted by DeanaS on Jul 30, 2012

MMM, this is so nice you want to use it over and over. I use it after brushing but also keep a bottle in my desk at work to rinse when I want to. This brand in general is the most healthy for keeping your mouth clean. It's healed up my son in law's gums in only 6 months. I prefer alcohol free.

great

Posted by David-G on Feb 24, 2010

leaves my mouth feeling super clean

efficace

Posted by Astaxanthine on Apr 08, 2016

efficace

Don't give up. Use with coconut oil. YUMMY!!

Posted by 5240635866157220934 on Apr 28, 2016

This is the perfect mouthwash. But, you must use it either very watered down, or even better is to use coconut oil. I put about a teaspoon of coconut oil to coat my tongue. Then I use a small amount of mouthwash, and swish around quickly. One bottle will last me about 7 months. The taste is wonderful, like I just ate a cinnamon cookie. Some people gag when they put straight coconut oil in their mouths. If that is you, then try putting the coconut oil under your tongue, then add a watered down (about 1/2 & 1/2) solution of the mouthwash. Soon, you will be able to coat your tongue with it. I have not been successful in mixing the two together ahead of time. To me, it's worth getting used to because PerioBrite has such great ingredients. There is no other product like it. I feel good about using it.

Very strong mouthwash

Posted by 4838723273390940744 on May 11, 2016

This mouthwash is EXTREMELY strong (the spicy heat of cinnamon). I'm not able to swish with it for the entire recommended 15 seconds unless I water it down slightly. I haven't used it long enough to testify to its long-term effects, but in the short term, it's a very effective breath freshener which leaves my mouth feeling very clean.

Lovely taste

Posted by 4617404562322953782 on Jul 03, 2016

Does the job

Caneeeeeela

Posted by Reviewer1015230 on Jan 12, 2013

Ufff la primera vez el olor y sabor a canela me tiró para atrás, pero me está gustando más aún que el formato de menta. Genial y hace muy bien su trabajo. Repetiré sin duda.

I recommends this

Posted by ManxKat on Feb 02, 2013

I use this as a rinse and in my water irrigator and recommend this! This last one is a bit strong as in spicy, so DILUTE before you use as a rinse!!