Great MouthWash

Posted by Reviewer1957744 on Feb 10, 2012

Love it!!

Great product without the chemicals!

Posted by RichardLee on Apr 17, 2012

Was suffering for 2 weeks unable to chew anything using affected tooth and gum area. Toothache and sore gum were gone after only using for 3 days. And bye-bye bad breath! Will sting a little if you have open wounds or ulcers but it is still better than the regular cheap chemical-laden mouthwashes.

Healthy mouth must

Posted by DeanaS on Jul 30, 2012

MMM, this is so nice you want to use it over and over. I use it after brushing but also keep a bottle in my desk at work to rinse when I want to. This brand in general is the most healthy for keeping your mouth clean. It's healed up my son in law's gums in only 6 months. I prefer alcohol free.

great

Posted by David-G on Feb 24, 2010

leaves my mouth feeling super clean

Lovely

Posted by 4754453518526634383 on Oct 16, 2014

My all time favorite! Burns a little bit because of cinnamon,but does the job!

Going on my "purchase regularly" list

Posted by 5708802748742399519 on Oct 27, 2014

Helped me settle some dental issues I was having with bleeding gums and some strange tooth spotting. Tastes great and really freshens breath!

efficace

Posted by 4965463117734606657 on Apr 08, 2016

efficace

Don't give up. Use with coconut oil. YUMMY!!

Posted by 5240635866157220934 on Apr 28, 2016

This is the perfect mouthwash. But, you must use it either very watered down, or even better is to use coconut oil. I put about a teaspoon of coconut oil to coat my tongue. Then I use a small amount of mouthwash, and swish around quickly. One bottle will last me about 7 months. The taste is wonderful, like I just ate a cinnamon cookie. Some people gag when they put straight coconut oil in their mouths. If that is you, then try putting the coconut oil under your tongue, then add a watered down (about 1/2 & 1/2) solution of the mouthwash. Soon, you will be able to coat your tongue with it. I have not been successful in mixing the two together ahead of time. To me, it's worth getting used to because PerioBrite has such great ingredients. There is no other product like it. I feel good about using it.

Very strong mouthwash

Posted by 4838723273390940744 on May 11, 2016

This mouthwash is EXTREMELY strong (the spicy heat of cinnamon). I'm not able to swish with it for the entire recommended 15 seconds unless I water it down slightly. I haven't used it long enough to testify to its long-term effects, but in the short term, it's a very effective breath freshener which leaves my mouth feeling very clean.

Caneeeeeela

Posted by Reviewer1015230 on Jan 12, 2013

Ufff la primera vez el olor y sabor a canela me tiró para atrás, pero me está gustando más aún que el formato de menta. Genial y hace muy bien su trabajo. Repetiré sin duda.