Perio Mouth Wash

Posted by Reviewer1664536 on Dec 10, 2007

I have used this before I think it is okay. My favorite is Vita-Myr, is more superior, far more powerful in healing any dental issues.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1097777 on Aug 10, 2008

I only gave this product a three because it's getting so much hype and I feel it wasn't doing a good job as people saying it does, also I think it's been actually irrateing my gums. I say that only because when I started using it I've been having that problem.

Not that good..

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

..as I had hoped. Tastes too organic in a sense that it just doesn't feel very efficient. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

No me gusta mucho

Posted by ROSSITA on Dec 16, 2013

No sé si las úlceras en el paladar fueron por usar este producto pero no volveré a comprarlo. Si te ha ayudado a decidirte esta opinión marca SI abajo, para más reviews dar click a mi nombre.

neeh

Posted by Reviewer1598371 on Aug 30, 2014

It tastes so intense and really clears up like I can't use it on an everyday basis. Perhaps a good choice if you have severe dental issues.

Mixed Results

Posted by Reviewer2414278 on Sep 19, 2008

I find the taste quite pleasant and natural; it's not over-minty and doesn't leave your mouth 'on fire' like some other very strong mouthwashes. Whether it does an effective job I can't really say yet. However, when my husband tried it one night, he complained the next morning that it caused him a dry/rough throat. He does have a sensitivity to certain essential oils (and this product contains quite a number) - so do check the label carefully if you can't tolerate certain herbs.

Periowash

Posted by Reviewer2074100 on Dec 13, 2007

Tastes very herby, not what you expect from mouthwash, very mild and sweet but could do with more kick.

Good mouthwash. Funky taste.

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Sep 18, 2007

Good mouthwash. Funky taste.

good

Posted by Reviewer2738290 on Feb 12, 2009

not bad, makes me a bit sick sometimes because of the flavor.

From Australia

Posted by Reviewer3298868 on Nov 21, 2009

Tastes great. Even my sister who is "health-a-phobic" and thinks health stuff is gross. She loves the taste and I trust it's doing good in the long run because of all the great ingredients. In saying this, I have had a dental infection while using this but it's only been two weeks and the pain is minimal.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »