Nature's Answer, PerioWash Alcohol-Free Mouthwash, Cool Mint, 16 fl oz (480 ml)

Very good product!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 25, 2012

This mouth wash have healed my strep throat too. Very nice taste. I had some part of my gums constantly inflamed, but now it calmed down. This bottle lasts for long, I dissolved it with water each time I flush my mouth and it was strong enough.

Simply superb

Posted by Reviewer2882465 on Mar 19, 2008

Noticable difference as far as overall health and appearance of both my teeth and especially of my gums since I began using this. Will continue to use this product indefinitely.

Nature's Answer Perio-Wash

Posted by Reviewer2326833 on Jun 01, 2008

If you're one of those persons who can't stand traditional alcohol-based mouthwash burning the sensitive spots inside your mouth, then this is the mouthwash for you. It is unabrasive, pleasant, and refreshing.

Can be Strong! Each batch seems to be different.

Posted by Specialist on Nov 09, 2011

I like this one is better than the cinnamon flavor because the cinnamon flavor burned my mouth if I used it undiluted. It tastes like the periobrite toothpaste. It's strong and can still be overwhelming when gargling with it. I have found that some batches are overwhelmingly strong and some are just right. I'm not sure why there is such a difference. I'll by it again because I can't find anything better. I just wish they'd get their quality control together so the product is consistant.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2259175 on Oct 21, 2007

PerioWash is the perfect finish to my dental routine. Not only does it taste good, but I can rest assured knowing that it's alcohol-free (alcohol can contribute to receding gums) and has a complement of natural healing essential oils and herbs with chlorophyll for fresh breath. Pam, Health Food Store worker