Nature's Answer, PerioWash Alcohol-Free Mouthwash, Cool Mint, 16 fl oz (480 ml)

Very good product!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 25, 2012

This mouth wash have healed my strep throat too. Very nice taste. I had some part of my gums constantly inflamed, but now it calmed down. This bottle lasts for long, I dissolved it with water each time I flush my mouth and it was strong enough.

Simply superb

Posted by Reviewer2882465 on Mar 19, 2008

Noticable difference as far as overall health and appearance of both my teeth and especially of my gums since I began using this. Will continue to use this product indefinitely.

Nature's Answer Perio-Wash

Posted by Reviewer2326833 on Jun 01, 2008

If you're one of those persons who can't stand traditional alcohol-based mouthwash burning the sensitive spots inside your mouth, then this is the mouthwash for you. It is unabrasive, pleasant, and refreshing.

PerioWash Is the Best

Posted by Reviewer3256329 on Sep 10, 2008

After decades of using Listerine, and trying natural ones, I finally found Periowash Mint! I now have used Periowash for a year. It is the only mouth wash I have tried that is refreshing and last.

I like this product!

Posted by Reviewer1820561 on Aug 27, 2008

My family has been using this mouthwash for about a year and I am pleased with it! I like its fresh taste, but I am especially pleased with its healthful herbs and CoQ10 that have improved my gum health. Now my gums are nice and pink and don't bleed every time I brush.