Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Nature's Answer, PerioWash Alcohol-Free Mouthwash, Cool Mint, 16 fl oz (480 ml)

Can be Strong! Each batch seems to be different.

Posted by Specialist on Nov 09, 2011

I like this one is better than the cinnamon flavor because the cinnamon flavor burned my mouth if I used it undiluted. It tastes like the periobrite toothpaste. It's strong and can still be overwhelming when gargling with it. I have found that some batches are overwhelmingly strong and some are just right. I'm not sure why there is such a difference. I'll by it again because I can't find anything better. I just wish they'd get their quality control together so the product is consistant.

Very good product!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 25, 2012

This mouth wash have healed my strep throat too. Very nice taste. I had some part of my gums constantly inflamed, but now it calmed down. This bottle lasts for long, I dissolved it with water each time I flush my mouth and it was strong enough.

Works great!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2303723 on Aug 27, 2009

My husband had some dental issues that the dentist wanted to scrape his gums etc. and I thought that is just horrible and painful so I did some searching and found this product and the Nature's Answer Periobrite toothpaste and added taking COQ10 internally and he has greatly improved. Symptoms gone and sensitivity too....We are so happy to not have to have the surgery. You really have to take your health into your own hands!

Great mouthwash!

Posted by Reviewer2236265 on Jul 05, 2012

Really freshens breath and seems to really cleanse the mouth. If I use it at night, morning breath is at least only half as bad. UPDATE 7/5/12: About six months ago I had a root canal become infected and my jaw swelled up. I had a basic check up and sure enough my root canal has gone bad and I need it retreated. They prescribed medication to address the infection. I scrapped the medication and started gargling with PerioWash every day - I had gotten out of the habit of using it. It took the swelling and infection down. And while I am planning to get this taken care of in time, as long as I gargle every other day the tooth shows no signs of infection. If I let it go, the swelling comes back.

Simply superb

Posted by Reviewer2882465 on Mar 19, 2008

Noticable difference as far as overall health and appearance of both my teeth and especially of my gums since I began using this. Will continue to use this product indefinitely.