A little goes a long way

Posted by MikeMember on May 27, 2008

This mouthwash is strong and effective so that I don't need to use much. And I always find it removes food particles that brushing misses.

mouthwash with great ingredients

Posted by scatterbrained on Nov 18, 2014

I like this mouthwash because of the great ingredients. At the beginning its taste seemed to be a bit weird but later I got used to it. It seems to have a positive effect on my gums as they have not bleeded since the time I use it (from time to time it happened before).

A great natural product!

Posted by Reviewer2921516 on Sep 12, 2010

It wasn't easy to hold this product in my mouth for 30 sec, so I unconsiously spit out within 10 sec because the taste was not that good. However, I will use it again because the product is trust-worthy and natural.

from Greece

Posted by Reviewer2965854 on Apr 20, 2011

great product order it for second time

it works!

Posted by Reviewer2987339 on Nov 07, 2008

used in conjunction with the toothpaste and flossing had made cavities go into remission.

Good

Posted by JoysWorld on Feb 22, 2016

It's good. Not sure I will repurchase based on price. There is another I feel works just as well for a better price

neeh

Posted by Reviewer1598371 on Aug 30, 2014

It tastes so intense and really clears up like I can't use it on an everyday basis. Perhaps a good choice if you have severe dental issues.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1097777 on Aug 10, 2008

I only gave this product a three because it's getting so much hype and I feel it wasn't doing a good job as people saying it does, also I think it's been actually irrateing my gums. I say that only because when I started using it I've been having that problem.

Not that good..

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

..as I had hoped. Tastes too organic in a sense that it just doesn't feel very efficient. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

No me gusta mucho

Posted by ROSSITA on Dec 16, 2013

No sé si las úlceras en el paladar fueron por usar este producto pero no volveré a comprarlo. Si te ha ayudado a decidirte esta opinión marca SI abajo, para más reviews dar click a mi nombre.