Nice and pleasing to us

Posted by Reviewer1627300 on Apr 14, 2011

I bought several bottles, (one for work, home and workouts). It comes in handy. Rather than chewing gum or taking endless breathmints, I use this to refresh my mouth.

from Greece

Posted by Reviewer2965854 on Apr 20, 2011

great product order it for second time

Posted by danielledonohue on Jun 19, 2012

Great product and great natural, safe ingredients.

friskt - og uten alkohol

Posted by etiskhandel on Nov 27, 2012

Dette munnvannet er uten alkohol, som er en fordel! Det har en frisk smak, og jeg bruker det hver dag. Koster ca 39 kr, og det er en stor flaske.

mouthwash with great ingredients

Posted by scatterbrained on Nov 18, 2014

I like this mouthwash because of the great ingredients. At the beginning its taste seemed to be a bit weird but later I got used to it. It seems to have a positive effect on my gums as they have not bleeded since the time I use it (from time to time it happened before).

Good

Posted by JoysWorld on Feb 22, 2016

It's good. Not sure I will repurchase based on price. There is another I feel works just as well for a better price

neeh

Posted by Reviewer1598371 on Aug 30, 2014

It tastes so intense and really clears up like I can't use it on an everyday basis. Perhaps a good choice if you have severe dental issues.

No me gusta mucho

Posted by ROSSITA on Dec 16, 2013

No sé si las úlceras en el paladar fueron por usar este producto pero no volveré a comprarlo. Si te ha ayudado a decidirte esta opinión marca SI abajo, para más reviews dar click a mi nombre.

Not that good..

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

..as I had hoped. Tastes too organic in a sense that it just doesn't feel very efficient. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1097777 on Aug 10, 2008

I only gave this product a three because it's getting so much hype and I feel it wasn't doing a good job as people saying it does, also I think it's been actually irrateing my gums. I say that only because when I started using it I've been having that problem.