Love the taste !

Posted by Root-Note-Healing on Mar 15, 2010

I was using the Original Mint flavor of this mouthwash, but after trying Winter Mint, I will ONLY use this flavor! Fantastic. This stuff really freshens the breath well and is all-natural.

Confiscated by Customs!!

Posted by Reviewer2531546 on Jun 01, 2011

I love this mouthwash but unfortunately it was confiscated by Australian Customs! It contains xylitol which is prohibited to import unless you have a permit. I'll be super careful in future!

Healing mouthwash

Posted by Reviewer1719502 on Sep 28, 2010

This stuff is great! Keeps your gums healthy naturally when used regularly. Really not a breath freshner but natural medicine for your oral health.

Good but a little strong...

Posted by Reviewer1944996 on May 25, 2010

A little goes a long way in keeping my mouth clean and fresh. I'd to use far less than recommended because using a lot kind of burns my mouth, while less = slight burn + tingly effect. Will keep using this in the long run and see how it works after a while.

The Best MouthWash

Posted by Reviewer1326533 on Jul 12, 2011

I love this product, I do however prefer the Cool Mint flavor but this one is ok. I use to make up my own mouthwash with peroxide and peppermint drops but this has such great ingredients and is so reasonably priced, I don't bother anymore. My gums are in much better shape since using this product and I am only on my second bottle.

same as more expensive

Posted by Reviewer1036557 on Jul 06, 2010

I was paying twice as much for virtually the same product at my local store. Will keep using this. Has kept my gums healthy and free from gingivitis.

I am hooked!

Posted by Reviewer1736272 on Jul 11, 2010

This is the best mouthwash I have ever used. I used to use another "dry mouth" brand, BioTene, but I much prefer Nature's Answer. You have to use just a little bit and all flavors are wonderful; my favorite is Wintermint. I highly recommend trying this product.

great stuff

Posted by David-G on Mar 27, 2010

always grab this brand mouthwash to go along with periobrite toothpaste. alcohol free yet still feels amazingly clean afterwards. i alternate flavors :]

The Best Natural Mouthwash

Posted by Reviewer3013376 on Apr 16, 2010

Really works, tastes great, and no weird aftertaste.

Very Good and Effective

Posted by Reviewer2128490 on Jun 16, 2011

Minty herbal flavor that lasts awhile, seems effective to kill germs and freshen breath. Stays fresh to the bottom weeks later.