It's Okay

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Jan 07, 2013

This is a good mouth rinse compared to most. It has a strong minty taste but seems very sweet. It leaves a little aftertaste in your mouth which I don't care for. It is good to use after flossing to help clean between your teeth, but I don't like it enough to use it daily.

Good Product..

Posted by Reviewer2004397 on Sep 08, 2010

I bought "Cool" mint before, felt too strong. So this time tried "winter" mint-good for regular use. But when having cold sore, it's better to use "cool" mint.

Good, but feels weak

Posted by 5744818644961466028 on May 16, 2014

This mouthwash isn't bad - it has a nice spearmint taste - but it felt quite weak. I could have easily held it in my mouth for several minutes without much sensation. I don't know if that means it's less effective than the other two varieties of this brand, though it wasn't what I prefer. Possibly good for people who prefer less-strong mouthwashes.

Winter mint

Posted by Reviewer2633216 on Nov 22, 2011

It had lots of sediment. I don't think they should be there. Another taste (cinammon) didn't had any sediment. Did't liked, will not reorder.

Nature's Answer, PerioWash, Alcohol-Free Mouthwash, Winter Mint, 16 fl oz (480 ml)

Posted by Reviewer2609603 on Nov 22, 2011

GREAT!^^

Good

Posted by Reviewer2752702 on Apr 01, 2012

Perfect product

My favorite!

Posted by MikeMember on Apr 04, 2014

I mix this 50-50 with H2O2 for additional cleaning & whitening.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2797113 on May 10, 2010

Good taste and good results.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2821504 on Feb 10, 2011

I like this mouthwash. It tastes minty and leaves a good aftertaste in my mouth.

Tried both flavors. Prefer Wintermint

Posted by Reviewer2579171 on Oct 11, 2012

I ordered the Coolmint first but after reading a review of someone who said thay like Wintermint better I ordered that. I agree with that reviewer. I think the taste is more pleasant and it doesn't burn as much. I'm very pleased with both these mouthwashes and stopped using ACT completely. I'm also using natural toothpaste all the time and am anxious to see what my dentist will say when I go in approximately 5 weeks after I switched. I know that I'm brushing more often and longer and flossing more often too. What pleases me most is that after using natural toothpaste and mouthwash my teeth feel like they used to feel after a hygienist had cleaned them but haven't in a long time. My teeth feel really smooth and clean and my mouth feels fresh all the time.