Nature's Answer, PerioWash, Alcohol-Free Mouthwash, Winter Mint, 16 fl oz (480 ml)

Can't live without it!

Posted by Reviewer1714302 From Saudi Arabia on Dec 27, 2010

I have noticed a difference using this product. My teeth feel so clean after brushing. The ingredients are mainly herbal extracts with no chemical additives. I added a tablespoon of the mouthwash to my bath water as a bath soak with dead sea salts! I really felt detoxed afterwards!

Fantastic..

Posted by Reviewer2085864 From Finland on Apr 07, 2011

I love this! No alcohol, nothing synthetic. Tastes amazing and leaves a fresh breath. Flavor is not overpowering. If you don't like sweet tasting things and look for a mouthwash that blows your brains out, this might not be the product for you..

An Uncomparable Mouthwash

Posted by Reviewer2524196 From Texas on Apr 28, 2011

WOW! A non-chemical mouthwash that tastes terrific, and gives long-lasting results. I absolutely love this product.

same as more expensive

Posted by Reviewer1036557 on Jul 06, 2010

I was paying twice as much for virtually the same product at my local store. Will keep using this. Has kept my gums healthy and free from gingivitis.

I am hooked!

Posted by Reviewer1736272 From Oregon on Jul 11, 2010

This is the best mouthwash I have ever used. I used to use another "dry mouth" brand, BioTene, but I much prefer Nature's Answer. You have to use just a little bit and all flavors are wonderful; my favorite is Wintermint. I highly recommend trying this product.